The Rest In Peace Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Rest In Peace Thread

This thread is for those who want to give their condolences to the passings of this past week. It is not a place for discussion.

Please, don't hesititate to give condolences for anyone who has died that hasn't been mentioned.

RIP

Mitch Hedberg (1968-2005)
    Terri Schiavo (1963-2005)
    Johnny Cochran (1937-2005)
    "I predict your ignore will rival Ben's" - Ecofarm
    ^ The Poly equivalent of:
    "I hope you can see this 'cause I'm [flipping you off] as hard as I can" - Ignignokt the Mooninite

To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

don't know them, except for schiavo, so i cannot really give my condolences to them.
        I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

Comment

Well, this was actually 10 days ago, and it's hard to imagine anyone else at 'Poly caring, but...

RIP Bobby Short, 1924-2005

Of the great jazz/cabaret singers of all time. Not getting to see him perform live will be one of the profound regrets of my not-very-regret-filled life. At least he left the recordings, including his wonderful interpretations of Cole Porter and Noel Coward. RIP, Bobby, and thanks for the music.
          "I have as much authority as the pope. I just don't have as many people who believe it." — George Carlin

Comment

Working...
          X