Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 550bc - The Passage

The war

you know that pic of their army marching north through the jungle, well they have turned for home, but 6 - 7 turns of jungle, and no home near there now

some sections are teetering

Sumerian galleys are currently crossing our shared lake - small sea, heading in on a wekly defended area, that will be interesting
    Gurka 17, People of the Valley
    I am of the Horde.

Comment

• 530BC The Zulu are putting up a spirited defense. The war has gotten very bloody over a seris of small hills.
      "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

• 530bc - The Passage

the battles are long and hard

I have sent armed squads into the Jungles to ambush the units racing back to save Sumeria
        I am of the Horde.

Comment

• 510BC To Paddy!
          "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

• 510bc - The Passage

The war continues

We have captured a seaside town. Building a harbour now, then will get onto a galley next.
            I am of the Horde.

Comment

• 490BC to Paddy!

Comment

• Passage of Ages, to Plato, 490 bc
                I am of the Horde.

Comment

• Passage of The Ages, To Paddy, 470BC

Comment

• 450bc - The Passage

and the Sumerian capital of Ur has fallen
                    I am of the Horde.

Comment

• Passage of Ages, to Plato, 390 bc
                      I am of the Horde.

Comment

• Originally posted by Paddy the Scot
                        450bc - The Passage

and the Sumerian capital of Ur has fallen
                        Excellent! Teach them to cross your lands to go to foriegn wars! Haha!

The werhmact is still in heavy combat over a seris of two hills but we are gaining the upperhand. Once the Zulu army is broken here, we should have an open path to their core. We have a second force that has out flanked them and seized a city to the east of their capital. Once this force heals, we will see hou lightly defended their capital is...hehe.

Just can't wait to get home to play the save!

Comment

• sorry for the delay

one of those days

Passage of Ages, to Plato, 370 bc
                          I am of the Horde.

Comment

• Passage of Ages, to Plato, 350 bc
                            I am of the Horde.

Comment

• Passage of the Ages, To Paddy, 330BC

Comment

• Gurka 17, People of the Valley
                                I am of the Horde.

Comment

Working...
                                X