Elephants and Tatoos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1150BC-The Passage

War with the Zulu looms. It is possible that the land bridge that connects us may be a passage to the unknown continent. The mapping of the coast in the north continues. Soon our great warriors will reach the southern coast and begin mapping it.

Expansion toward the known coast continues. It is our hope to have a harbour there in the future.
    "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

• 1125bc - The Passage

The Babylonians are determined to fight this out. They have decimated the first two waves on my troops.

But can they continue to hold out???
      Gurka 17, People of the Valley
      I am of the Horde.

Comment

• 1100bc - The Passage

Now the Sumerians have launched an attack on me - very interesting
        I am of the Horde.

Comment

• 1075bc - The Passage

a crew of 10 Gallic Swords just arrived in the Summerian borderlands... the summerians got quite a surprise

down in babylon the third wave has been repulsed. the best bit is that a leader was created, and he rushed to the nearest city, forming my 1st army - at last
          Attached Files
          I am of the Horde.

Comment

• 900BC. The Zulu are proving to be more of an obstacle than originally thought. Their army is vast! Every time one of their units drop, ywo seem to take its place! Our new medevil infantry are being rushed to the front. It is hoped that they will get the army moving forward again!
            "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

• 875bc - The Passage

peace, that is what they call this.... Sumeria brought me to the peace table, and now they are streaming near fifty swordsmen into my lands... I have to regroup and then try to cover this lot and the vaste border I share with them. Sumeria certainly have a massive ability to produce troops...

then way to the south I am gathering a nice fighting force to again smash into Babylon. I could so use this force against sumeria, ahhh thus is llife

babylon will fall, it may cost me, but I will see this nation in ruins.
              I am of the Horde.

Comment

• 875BC- Zulus offered peace and 2 strategic cities. We took it. They are now 20 turns from destruction!

Comment

• Passage of Ages, to Plato, 850 bc
                  I am of the Horde.

Comment

• Passage of the Ages, To Paddy, 825BC

Comment

• 825bc - The Passage

The Summerians and Babylonians are both marching on me at the moment
                      I am of the Horde.

Comment

• 800BC - Our Westward expansion Continues. The Zulu are withdrawing their troops from areas surrounding our lands. The presence of our medevil infantry has seemed to give them a start. The preperation for their coming elimination continues. The storm in the east grows, and when it breaks, it will be a might tide that will sweep them from the continent.

Comment

• 800bc - The Passage

My generals have been in conference for some time. The decision was that we would move on Sumeria 1st. Then come back for Babylon.
                          I am of the Horde.

Comment

• 750bc - The Passage

well it certainly will take some time approx 7 - 10 turns to get my two battle forces together for an assault on summeria oh but it should be worth it...

The last great war of the Celtic Swordsmen

As we have feudalism at last, so med inf are coming through now

Later I will get Chivalry then start some knights
                            I am of the Horde.

Comment

• 730bc - The Passage

near 50 Summerian swords men scattered in 4 stacks passing through my lands. they seem to be heading for Carthage - that would be great. thus allowing a massive force of mine to move into and destroy a great deal of their kingdom while their forces are elsewhere
                              I am of the Horde.

Comment

• 730BC-Sun Tzu's Completed!

Comment

Working...
                                X