No announcement yet.

Elephants and Tatoos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

all of my troops that were crossing Imagawa lands have been expelled...
    Gurka 17, People of the Valley
    I am of the Horde.

Comment

Greetings Lord Daiymo of the Hojo Clans,

please find attached the scrolls with full details for contact with Ronin.

my people are learning the ancient arts of the Ninjitsu... we will have this in 5 seasons.

The pillaging of the Oda capital area has been completed, now the attacks begin. I expect this will take several turns, mainly due to the time required to get my Bushi into theatre

Be well and we looik forward to your activity

Paddy
      I am of the Horde.

Comment

well done with you army taking out the Oda capital
        I am of the Horde.

Comment

Feudal Japan, to Plato, Jan '06 ad.SAV
          Attached Files
          I am of the Horde.

Comment

The Iwate Tea House

A small and peaceful village by all accounts. On the Date / Hojo border, this village contains a selection of fine tea houses.

In one of these, one that is not to large, nor to small, you will find a faithful few who gather and enjoy the fine leaf brews of the landlord and his family.

Rarely do travellers make the journey through the back alleys to this tea house, yet when they do they are treated in no more a fashion than they would be in any other tea house of Iwate. Thus it is that there is nothing spectacular to be found within its walls.

Now, if you werte in the know, you would not bother with the walls, you would go straight through to the third serving room, roll back the great black mat and remove the 2nd floor tile on the right, yes that one with the blue diamond symbol. Then you would take hold of the ring set in the exposed cavilty, yes that is rioght, give it a sharp pull, and voila, a whole section of the floor comes alive and a stair well opens before you...

By taking the stairs you would enter the true Tea House of Iwate. A vaste underground labyrinth, that houses the southern headquatres of the Date Clan Security organization, housing the Ninja and guarded by the Monks.
            I am of the Horde.

Comment

Jan '07 to Paddy.

Another great session!!

Must have tea at the teahouse soon.
              "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

The Fortress Kuji

Along the north western coast is the ancient and mighty Fortress Kuji.

It is at this fortress stronghold that the family Jacksonivo have truely made their mark upon the training and structure of the Clan Ashigaru and Bushi. These old comrades in arms of the Daimyos family held much in trust and friendship. Basically they be a cornerstone of the Clan.

Recently the barracks have been completely refurbished, in anticipation of new wonderful skills that the elders are researching at this very fortress.

Feudal Japan, to Plato, Jan '07 ad.SAV
                I am of the Horde.

Comment

Fuedal Japan, To Paddy, Apr '07 ad
                  "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

Feudal Japan, to Plato, Apr '07 ad.SAV
                    I am of the Horde.

Comment

• Fuedal Japan, To Paddy, Jul '07ad

Comment

• Feudal Japan, to Plato, July '07 ad.SAV
                        I am of the Horde.

Comment

• Fuedal Japan, To Paddy, Oct '07 ad

Comment

• Feudal Japan, to Plato,Oct '07 ad
                            I am of the Horde.

Comment

• Fuedal Japan, To Paddy, Jan '08 ad

Comment

• ahh you sent Oct 07 mate

could you please resend Jan 08

thank you
                                I am of the Horde.

Comment

Working...
                                X