• Show
Clear All

hehe well done

Gurka 17, People of the Valley
    I am of the Horde.

Comment

1050BC to Paddy.

Thanks!
      "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

1025bc

the incans have asked for peace
        I am of the Horde.

Comment

1000BC to Paddy.

3000 Glorious years complete!
          "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

975bc peace with Aztecs. War with Byzantines

Comment

hehe

ain't one, then it will soon be someoine else

900bc
              I am of the Horde.

Comment

875bc to Paddy. Discovered the Indians.

Comment

850bc

you dissappeared/...

too much curry
                  I am of the Horde.

Comment

850bc to Paddy.

Sorry, had to drive across state and back to deliver my son to his mom.

Comment

I so understand

825bc
                      I am of the Horde.

Comment

775bc to Paddy

Comment

750bc

thank you for your patience with my wandering worker

he is on an extended vacation, and we are loving the postcards he is sending home
                          I am of the Horde.

Comment

We are happy to host him! hopefully we will be able to send a few postcards of our own in a few turns.

Comment

hehe

630bc

yet another great session thank you
                              I am of the Horde.

Comment

610BC to Paddy...along with my thanks!

Comment

Working...
                                X