No announcement yet.

AU 602: Team Play

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

T, and Sir Ralph. Looks like some stout competition to be had across the board (though you did kind of screw Mickeyj on his partner ).
    Solomwi is very wise. - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

I'm fine with India. Didn't really want to be pink anyways.

Comment

Originally posted by Solomwi
        T, and Sir Ralph. Looks like some stout competition to be had across the board (though you did kind of screw Mickeyj on his partner ).
        I think it may be you who's scr*ed mate

Looking forweard to this!

Comment

I can go with India and/or join the LA game. Either way is fine with me.
          Seriously. Kung freaking fu.

Comment

Yes, will this be with the AU mod, or just stock 1.22?
            One who has a surplus of the unorthodox shall attain surpassing victories. - Sun Pin
            You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

Originally posted by UnOrthOdOx
              Yes, will this be with the AU mod, or just stock 1.22?
              Opening post says standard rules.
              "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."
              - Ender, from Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

Comment

Originally posted by Theseus
                Here is what I have so far... given one more LA player, I can do the next two games, one of which will be LA and one FFA:
                You mixed up Ayronis and I. He wanted France, I wanted Scandy.

"I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."
                - Ender, from Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

Comment

BTW, if it comes down to it, I can play two games as well. I do prefer LA, but can do FFA as well. I'm pretty easy
                  "I used to be a Scotialist, and spent a brief period as a Royalist, but now I'm PC"
                  -me, discussing my banking history.

Comment

Opening post says standard rules.
                    Standard RULES. We were asking whether or not we need the patch (1.22 or whatever) to play. ......to be honest I dont think I have 1.22, I just have what Complete loaded up on my computer... so I was wondering if I had to download it before the game got underway.

Comment

• Yes, please download version 1.22.

Comment

• Originally posted by theDragon

Standard RULES. We were asking whether or not we need the patch (1.22 or whatever) to play. ......to be honest I dont think I have 1.22, I just have what Complete loaded up on my computer... so I was wondering if I had to download it before the game got underway.
                        You can be sure if you start up C3C and check the lower left corner of the main menu screen. The patch level of your installation should be indicated there.

However, as another person I frequently played SG's with @ CFC pointed out, "C3C Complete wouldn't be very "complete" if it didn't have the latest patch" You're probabably ok.
                        Team CDZ

Comment

• OK, revised:
                          Attached Files
                          The greatest delight for man is to inflict defeat on his enemies, to drive them before him, to see those dear to them with their faces bathed in tears, to bestride their horses, to crush in his arms their daughters and wives.

Duas uncias in puncta mortalis est.

Comment

• Stock rules, 1.22 patch.

The first player in each game should do the 'Wandering Barbs' thing... can someone post again what the line is for the INI file?

Oh where, oh where has my little Sir Ralph gone?
                            The greatest delight for man is to inflict defeat on his enemies, to drive them before him, to see those dear to them with their faces bathed in tears, to bestride their horses, to crush in his arms their daughters and wives.

Duas uncias in puncta mortalis est.

Comment

• In case it is me, I have that barb-improving line ever since I learned about it.

Just imagined. Berserks protected by Musketeers.
                              Seriously. Kung freaking fu.

Comment

• So let's start!
                                And her eyes have all the seeming of a demon's that is dreaming...

Comment

Working...
                                X