AU 602: Team Play

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ummm... Aeson goes into an FFA game.
    The greatest delight for man is to inflict defeat on his enemies, to drive them before him, to see those dear to them with their faces bathed in tears, to bestride their horses, to crush in his arms their daughters and wives.

Duas uncias in puncta mortalis est.

Comment

Originally posted by Theseus
      Ummm... Aeson goes into an FFA game.

I am in a FFA game, no? Maybe it was not such a good idea...
      Seriously. Kung freaking fu.

Comment

FFA= Freedom From Aeson alliance...
        Enjoy Slurm - it's highly addictive!

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Signing up

Originally posted by UnOrthOdOx
          At least under Ghengis everyone feared our insanity.

Now they fear our sanity
          A true ally stabs you in the front.

Secretary General of the U.N. & IV Emperor of the Glory of War PTWDG | VIII Consul of Apolyton PTW ISDG | GoWman in Stormia CIVDG | Lurker Troll Extraordinaire C3C ISDG Final | V Gran Huevote Team Latin Lover | Webmaster Master Zen Online | CivELO (3°)

Comment

Sign me up
            1. FFA

2. N/A

3. Emperor

4. Warbuilder (every Ladder player is this first, its the nature of our games)

5. Arabia

6. Civ3Players Ladder
            "The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved - loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves."--Victor Hugo

Comment

Originally posted by Theseus
              I'll set up the first games tonight.
              Hi, I thought this was going to get moving a little sooner but it looks like our hosts needed a little more time than expected.
              Not a complaint, but I will be out of town and away from my computer (and civ) Friday and Saturday nights and I wanted my co-players to know that in case our game gets rolling this weekend.

cheers
              Team CDZ

Comment

grahamiam, I'm still unfortunately waiting for the save. We're going to end up with a rolling start anyway (maybe 5 games at first, and then more as we get further sign-ups, so maybe we'll wait and put you in one starting on Sunday.
                The greatest delight for man is to inflict defeat on his enemies, to drive them before him, to see those dear to them with their faces bathed in tears, to bestride their horses, to crush in his arms their daughters and wives.

Comment

Almost there in terms of setting up who's in which game:

* I need one more player for a Locked Alliance game.

* ZargonX, would you mind playing Locked?

* Modo44 and Aeson, would one of you be willing to play as India?

Thanks. I'll bug Sir Ralph again.

Comment

I'm teaming up with Hermann for an alliance game. We're in the process of deciding which civs to play.

I'd also be interested in playing the FFA game with Modo and Aeson if there's a spot. A reality check always helps
                    So if you meet me have some courtesy, have some sympathy and some taste
                    Use all your well-learned politesse, or I'll lay your soul to waste

Re-Organisation of remaining C3C PBEMS

Comment

Theseus, can you please post a summary of all the games, like Sabre did for AU601, so we know who's where and if What's on second or Who's on First? Perhaps you could also add in the links to other related threads, such as the tracking threads for games that have started.

Cheers
                      So if you meet me have some courtesy, have some sympathy and some taste
                      Use all your well-learned politesse, or I'll lay your soul to waste

Re-Organisation of remaining C3C PBEMS

Comment

Aqua, I'm going to put you into one of each type of games... that helps quite a bit with the first set, thanks.

I'll post the first set of match-ups tonight. I don't know how to do the formatting that Sabre did, so bear with me.

Comment

Shoot, sorry, I take that back, I already had Aqua in one of the LA games... still need a new sign-up, or one of the FFA players to volunteer for LA.

Comment

Here is what I have so far... given one more LA player, I can do the next two games, one of which will be LA and one FFA:
                            Attached Files

Comment

Just to clarify, for the first FFA game we've got the following seven signed up:

snoopy369
                              Platypus Rex
                              Rommel2D
                              Modo44
                              Aeson
                              Swissy
                              Aqualung71

It'd be great if one of you (other than Aeson, Modo, or Aqua) would volunteer to switch over to the third LA game. Thanks.

Comment

Hey- This just occured to me, and maybe I am the only one not on the trolly but... What version of C3C do we need to participate in this game? Any patch required? I have stock C3Complete so I was just wondering if I would be able to play.

OH! OH! NEWBIE READY TO ROCK AND ROLL!!!
                                Last edited by theDragon; April 1, 2005, 00:53.

Comment

Working...
                                X