No announcement yet.

AU 602: Team Play

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is it about time to get a News article up?

Comment

I say yes to that LN

Now, I still haven't heard back from togas, but I assume the two of us are going to match up.
      If you're interested in participating in the first Civ 5 Community Game then please visit: http://www.weplayciv.com/forums/forum.php

Comment

Re: Signing up

To answer the 6 questions...

1. Alliance sounds good

2. I will possibly ask someone who I already have in mind, more or less similar experience but different play styles (opposites I'd say)

3. Demigod (haven't played SP in well over half a year literally)

4. Warbuilding Diplomat (GoWer in short )

5. Arabia sounds good but must discuss with partner first.

6. MZO for everything except Civ
        A true ally stabs you in the front.

Secretary General of the U.N. & IV Emperor of the Glory of War PTWDG | VIII Consul of Apolyton PTW ISDG | GoWman in Stormia CIVDG | Lurker Troll Extraordinaire C3C ISDG Final | V Gran Huevote Team Latin Lover | Webmaster Master Zen Online | CivELO (3°)

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Nuclear
          Is it about time to get a News article up?
          Let's wait just a bit... we've enough players for 4 games, so I'd like to get the save from SR, and launch the course before going to News.
          The greatest delight for man is to inflict defeat on his enemies, to drive them before him, to see those dear to them with their faces bathed in tears, to bestride their horses, to crush in his arms their daughters and wives.

Duas uncias in puncta mortalis est.

Comment

I'd like to get some participation from CFC, if anybody can help.
            The greatest delight for man is to inflict defeat on his enemies, to drive them before him, to see those dear to them with their faces bathed in tears, to bestride their horses, to crush in his arms their daughters and wives.

Comment

Hi gents, I'd like to give this a try. so here we go:

1.) Alliance

2.) Not fussed as to who I am partnered with

3.) Emporer Level

4.) Builder and occasional micromanager (depending whether the turns played after a stop at the pub)

5.) Either Maya or greeks

6.) Apolyton

Comment

1.) FFA....then Alliance

2.) Not fussed as to who I am partnered with

3.) Emporer Level

4.) War Builder

5.) China Scandanavia

6.) Apolyton
                anti steam and proud of it

CDO ....its OCD in alpha order like it should be

Comment

Re: Re: Signing up

Originally posted by Master Zen
                  4. Warbuilding Diplomat (GoWer in short )
                  BAH!

You turned GoW into a bunch of sissies!
                  One who has a surplus of the unorthodox shall attain surpassing victories. - Sun Pin
                  You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

Kloreep/BigDork and Ayronis/Inverse Icarus:

Both of your teams will be Europe. Please identify which players will be France and Scandinavia.

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Signing up

Originally posted by UnOrthOdOx

BAH!

You turned GoW into a bunch of sissies!
                      How dare you defile the memory of the fallen at Stanwix!!!
                      A true ally stabs you in the front.

Secretary General of the U.N. & IV Emperor of the Glory of War PTWDG | VIII Consul of Apolyton PTW ISDG | GoWman in Stormia CIVDG | Lurker Troll Extraordinaire C3C ISDG Final | V Gran Huevote Team Latin Lover | Webmaster Master Zen Online | CivELO (3°)

Comment

I think we might have to set the dogs of GoW barking at each other.

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Re: Signing up

Originally posted by Master Zen

How dare you defile the memory of the fallen at Stanwix!!!
                          As if it weren't to be expected after your "leadership" disbanded all seasoned troops and sent in a bunch of green troops who had known not but centuries of your worthless peacefull coersion with the friends of Spain.

Legions of cavalry gone to waste when they had every possibility of making the yellow scourge pay for their refusal to lift a finger against Legoland.

Oh no, we're the "kinder and gentler GoW". Your own words. You turned our troops into sissies. No wonder so many lost their life.

At least under Ghengis everyone feared our insanity.
                          One who has a surplus of the unorthodox shall attain surpassing victories. - Sun Pin
                          You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Signing up

Originally posted by UnOrthOdOx

At least under Ghengis everyone feared our insanity.

There's a sig quote for somebody right there.
                            Solomwi is very wise. - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

Re: Signing up

I'll join in.

Originally posted by Theseus
                              1. Whether you want to be in an alliance or FFA game.
                              Either is fine with me.

2. If alliance, who you have or would like as a partner. If possible, teams should include a mix of experience levels.
                              Someone who won't mind if their partner ends up doing something unexpected like an OCC or (and?) declaring war on their partner...

3. What level do you typically play at in SP?
                              Monarch-Sid.

4. Pick one word: Builder, Warmonger, Warbuilder, Micromanager, Diplomat, Roleplayer, Evil Genius (OK, that’s two words), Banana
                              Banana

5. What civ(s) you’d like to play.
                              France.

6. If you are not primarily an Apolyton poster, what site is your home?
                              I lurk at most of the Civ sites, mainly only post on CFC and Poly.

Comment

Let the bidding begin!
                                "I used to be a Scotialist, and spent a brief period as a Royalist, but now I'm PC"
                                -me, discussing my banking history.

Comment

Working...
                                X