• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 300k turn tracking thread

A new SMAX game has started.

Players in turn order:

Code:
    Player		Faction		Playtime	Email
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Walek:		Gaians		07:00-00:00 GMT	alewalek AT wp DOT pl
    Zalek:		Hive		17:00-00:00 GMT	zalek AT interia DOT pl
    Colonyan:	PKs		00:00-05:00 GMT	swj300 AT hotmail DOT com
    AndiD:		Morgan		07:00-21:00 GMT	smac AT andreas-drechsler DOT de
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Signup thread here

Passwords to all, 1st turn to Walek.

Good luck!

EDIT:

And please, AndiD, remember to send me each 20 th turn (2121, 2141, 2161.. to Gaia)!
    Last edited by binTravkin; March 22, 2005, 15:03.
    -- What history has taught us is that people do not learn from history.
    -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Just one note:

As the map was Large in size I had little place to put your starting positions.
    Attempts to give each of you a continent were simply a disaster..
    Therefore the map is highly land-based to have a territory for each of you to expand to and to put the starting positions as far as possible.

Putting strong emphasis on sea may not be the best idea..

But look at that from the good side - you won't have to wait for D:AP to have some good fighting!
    -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Comment

2101 to Zalek. Thanks Bt for seting up game, i hope our HtH with zalek arrive shortly. I know u much bussy but zalek has no patient.

Comment

2101 to colonyan

Walek -> get lost. I have nothing to do with Walek having no patient, not me

Comment

Well, I'll try to set them up in the next 5 days (have holidays here in Latvia)..
          have 6 games to make..

Comment

2101 to andid

Thing is that, I play on win98old machine without connction and transfer the file with newer xp machine.
            and those pc are place in different place. not in same house. so i've forget to check my pass word and went back to the place with my xp machine. i was such stupid to close the game(could have just open the game left).
            so thats why it says i've opened the game.
            of course, since i have only my password i can not open others turn.
            and There is not much choice in move for very first turn. And I've done best move i can imagine. ofcourse i did not played 2 times my year 2101. all right here is my explanation.

sorry for this.

Comment

2102 to Walek.

Let's hope I remember the CC to binTravkin as soon as the year turns 2121...

Comment

2102 to Zalek

Comment

2102 to colonyan

and col, don't worry about restarts that much. You don't need to write a full story
                  You see, I've always considered other SMAC players fair and even it there were restarts it's never occured to me that it's because someone was cheating. Never.

And now that I myself have got a big problem with PC (and lots of reloads in all my smax games) I do belive that not even one person thinks that I'm cheating.

Comment

2103 to Gaia.

Comment

2103 to colonyan

Comment

Honesty counts, yes.

Comment

2103 to andid

Comment

2104 to Gaia.

Comment

2104 to Zalek