Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking for something different in a Civ style Game?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for something different in a Civ style Game?

Looking for something different in a Civ style Game?

Check this out.

Nah, I'm just looking for something new in your spam .
    This is Shireroth, and Giant Squid will brutally murder me if I ever remove this link from my signature | In the end it won't be love that saves us, it will be mathematics | So many people have this concept of God the Avenger. I see God as the ultimate sense of humor -- SlowwHand

Comment

I'm thinking of posting in every one of these threads. except that would be and is bad.

ACK!
      Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

no spam please. the other threads deleted, this one left....
        Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
        Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
        giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Have you looked in every forum, Markos? I still see it in over 20 of them.

ACK!
          Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

How can this project be legal??? They are charging for a mod to CtP 2. Surely that violates the license agreement ???

Asmodean
            Im not sure what Baruk Khazad is , but if they speak Judeo-Dwarvish, that would be "blessed are the dwarves" - lord of the mark

Comment

The content is free but the CD itself and postage costs? I dunno.
              Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
              "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

It still smells fishy to me. There are plenty of places they could host the mod, Apolyton being one of them. Why do they have to distribute it on a CD??

To me it looks like a clear cut case of copyright violation!!

Asmodean
                Im not sure what Baruk Khazad is , but if they speak Judeo-Dwarvish, that would be "blessed are the dwarves" - lord of the mark

Comment

Originally posted by MarkG
                  no spam please. the other threads deleted, this one left....
                  The one in the Paradox games forum is still left.
                  Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                  I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                  Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Originally posted by Asmodean
                    It still smells fishy to me. There are plenty of places they could host the mod, Apolyton being one of them. Why do they have to distribute it on a CD??

To me it looks like a clear cut case of copyright violation!!

Asmodean
                    Same thought occured to me...
                    Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                    I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                    Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Originally posted by Nikolai
                      The one in the Paradox games forum is still left.
                      And Stories/Diplomacy
                      "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

it will probably be hosted by us. last time i had heard about the project from locutus, it was some 150mb....
                        Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
                        Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
                        giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

That's ridiculous. 150MB is enough to replace every sprite, tile and picture in the game.

Comment

If it can be made free, I will take a look at it.
                            I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Hehe, dodgy. Maybe this one should have died too Mark.

Comment

Working...
                              X