Stealing Toilet Paper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stealing Toilet Paper

I stole paper towels from IHOP 2 blocks from my house because i didnt want to buy toilet paper. Their toilet paper was locked up...

does this make me cheap or resourceful.
    Cheap
    61.54%
    Resourceful
    33.33%
    Banana
    5.13%
    "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
    'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

That's why most places here don't have toilet paper in their restrooms. Not even some of the better hotels, outside of the rooms.
    “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
    "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Cheap.

And don't the paper towels chaffe your ass?
      "Luck's last match struck in the pouring down wind." - Chris Cornell, "Mindriot"

Comment

i was desperate at that point
        "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
        'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

I never buy TP. I get it from the place I work.

ACK!
          Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

/me is worried about the usage of banana in the poll *
            Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
            "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

Hes lying guys he buys the soft stuff for him and the rest of us use that hospital ****
              When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
              "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
              Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

When I was hiking the appalachian trail. I stole TP from the hotel room, or from bathrooms which had an extra roll. It was a matter of convienence not cost though since I didn't want full rolls (too bulky).
                Accidently left my signature in this post.

Comment

The only problem with stealing public bathroom TP is it sometimes comes in giant 30 cm rolls. One day I'm gonna get one of those dispensers.
                  Visit First Cultural Industries
                  There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
                  Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

Originally posted by Smiley
                    The only problem with stealing public bathroom TP is it sometimes comes in giant 30 cm rolls. One day I'm gonna get one of those dispensers.
                    My moms bf did that. He has one in his house
                    When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
                    "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
                    Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

bloody savages, the whole lot of ya
                      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Paper napkins from McDonalds saves me from buying toilet paper. Saves me from buying salt and pepper too. I don't actually eat the food, I just take advantage of their service.

Thanks Ronald!
                        Voluntary Human Extinction Movement http://www.vhemt.org/

Comment

Originally posted by Bkeela
                          Paper napkins from McDonalds saves me from buying toilet paper. Saves me from buying salt and pepper too. I don't actually eat the food, I just take advantage of their service.

Thanks Ronald!
                          Won't save you when all those napkins get stuck in the pipe and you have to call a plumber.

ACK!
                          Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Originally posted by Bkeela

Thanks Ronald!
                            And they're healthier.
                            “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                            "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

my bottom needs the soft stuff, not the crap you find in commercial restrooms.

Quilted Northern for me, and nothing else (Charmin is actually too soft)

Comment

Working...
                              X