No announcement yet.

Whither the University?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Would you want to participate on a team, or would you be the Mapmaster once again?
    The greatest delight for man is to inflict defeat on his enemies, to drive them before him, to see those dear to them with their faces bathed in tears, to bestride their horses, to crush in his arms their daughters and wives.

Duas uncias in puncta mortalis est.

Comment

Originally posted by vmxa1
      CTP2 was in desperate need of a mod, Civ3 was not. No I am not saying it is perfect, but you can at least have some fun.
      Very true! I only played the unmodded game once, I think, and thanks to Apolyton I saw the light and found my way to Modheim.
      "...your Caravel has killed a Spanish Man-o-War."

Comment

Originally posted by Theseus
        Would you want to participate on a team, or would you be the Mapmaster once again?
        Mapmaster for me, please. At the moment I'm heavily engaged elsewhere and can't spare the time needed for a dedicated teamplay. And what team would want that notorious lurker?

Email me, if something can be done. Don't rely on Apolyton, neither posts nor PMs. Most people here around have my address, it has not changed.

Comment

Thanks SR! I'll get back to you shortly with the details.
          The greatest delight for man is to inflict defeat on his enemies, to drive them before him, to see those dear to them with their faces bathed in tears, to bestride their horses, to crush in his arms their daughters and wives.

Duas uncias in puncta mortalis est.

Comment

Working...
          X