Emperor Don's Battle Plan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Emperor Don's Battle Plan

Our most pressing enemy at this time is the Barbaric Celts. Their most deadly unit is the Cetlic Swordmen. A very dangerous and fast unit. However, it has a weakness.

Iron.

They have only two sorces of Iron left to them (based on terrain it is highly unlikely that they another on the Brittish islands). One will be in our hand either this turn yet, or next (They currently are sitting with what appears to be one vet spear with only 2 hit points left in Gorgovia. And we have a fully healed and unused Legion III army within striking distance that I am planing on using to take the city this turn or next.) The only other source is by Lutetia, two cities away.

I propose to divert our forces toward the west to remove this last sorce of Iron. Once completed, they would not be able to attack us with anything better than Archers and not be able to put up any better defenders than Spears. We would be able to destroy them at any time.

Now it appears that as we have a strong force in the north, that we were trying to cut off our allies, the Goths, from taking as many cities as possible. While a good strategy, part of my play to go to the west is to push north through western Europe then turn East to destroy the Goths through Germanys and then face off against the Scythians and Macedons. Hopefully it wont come to that as we should have won before that.

Edited for speling.
    Celts: :bash: Yea! Take their Iron!
    33.33%
    Celts: :nono: Nay! Hold the Goths at bay!
    5.56%
    Celts: :ana: Take their supply of bananas!
    16.67%
    Overall Plan: :evilgrin: Yea! That's a great overall plan almight Emperor Don!
    27.78%
    Overall Plan: :dizzy: Nay! I think you are gettin a little ahead of your self oh great and powerful Emperor Sir (please don't kill me).
    5.56%
    Overall Plan: :ana: Banana banana fo fana! Fe fi fo fana! Banana!
    11.11%

The poll is expired.

Last edited by Donegeal; March 11, 2005, 13:06.
    Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
    1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Cease the Celt's supply of Iron and Bananas!
    1st C3DG Term 7 Science Advisor 1st C3DG Term 8 Domestic Minister
    Templar Science Minister
    AI: I sure wish Jon would hurry up and complete his turn, he's been at it for over 1,200,000 milliseconds now.

Comment

"Yea! That's a great overall plan almight Emperor Don!"

Comment

Erradicate the Celts. Simply slaughter them. If you want to create a interim goal of capturing their Iron, that's ok, but not really necessary. If they are dead, we will have the Iron.
        I used to be a builder. That was before I played Civ III

Comment

Working...
        X