X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well CtP2 calls the cold war "nuclear detente"

Comment

I would like to play this mod. But I cant download E's Build Rev 619 and the last thing on the downloading list. Why does it have to be so complicated

Comment

Jeppson,
        I'm working on updating this so it won't be so many downloads. I'm currently restricted to the space apolyton gives me.

download the civ3mod link in my signature, the graphic diplomod is there too and finally 619 is long been improved to the 646 currently in my signature go here for 646 and the latest playtest

Formerly known as "E" on Apolyton

See me at Civfanatics.com

Comment

Playing this awesome mod again, expecially I'm interested how religion works in it. Unfortunaly haven't got a chance to try it, as the game crashes everytime I try to convert a city.

Code:
            0x00430160  [?DrawLow565@Sprite@@IAEXPAGHHHHGGG@Z + 0x139]
            0x004231d7  [?Draw@Sprite@@UAEXHHHNFGG@Z + 0x12f]
            0x0041d490  [?Draw@EffectSpriteGroup@@QAEXW4EFFECTACTION@@HHHHHHNGGGHH@Z + 0xd0]
            0x004156e8  [?Draw@EffectActor@@QAEXXZ + 0xc0]
            0x0044c583  [?PaintEffectActor@TiledMap@@QAEXPAVEffectActor@@@Z + 0x19]
            0x00439535  [?DrawActiveEffects@Director@@QAEXPAUtagRECT@@H@Z + 0xe4]
            0x0044d418  [?RepaintSprites@TiledMap@@QAEHPAVaui_Surface@@PAUtagRECT@@_N@Z + 0x95]
            0x0076a650  [?background_draw_handler@@YA?AW4AUI_ERRCODE@@PAX@Z + 0xf6]
            0x006f1d21  [?DrawThis@Background@@UAE?AW4AUI_ERRCODE@@PAVaui_Surface@@HH@Z + 0x22]
            0x006c751e  [?Draw@aui_Region@@UAE?AW4AUI_ERRCODE@@PAVaui_Surface@@HH@Z + 0x33]
            0x006e0db4  [?Draw@aui_Window@@UAE?AW4AUI_ERRCODE@@PAVaui_Surface@@HH@Z + 0x23]
            0x0040ec25  [?ProcessUI@CivApp@@QAEHIAAI@Z + 0x1d9]
            0x0040ef99  [?Process@CivApp@@QAEHXZ + 0xa7]
            0x00407dcf  [?CivMain@@YGHPAUHINSTANCE__@@0PADH@Z + 0x3c0]
            0x00407836  [WinMain@16 + 0x74]
            0x008ad15c  [WinMainCRTStartup + 0x134]
            0xbff7b9e4  [(kernel) + 0x0]
          Latest public playtest build in use. Also, how wise is it to have guerrillas popping from goody huts from the beginning? I can't usually afford keeping them, and and it gives a rather big bonus to those who can afford them (I saw bysantine guerillas terrorizing the vikings).
          The Chuck Norris military unit was not used in the game Civilization 4, because a single Chuck Norris could defeat the entire combined nations of the world in one turn.
          - Chuck Norris Facts

Comment

Thanks Pave,
            I definetely need to update this thing. Give me a few days and I'll also post a new playtest build that will use the religion icons (I think)

Comment

I found that there is a startup lag/crash with my mod so I'm in the midst of a major revision. When I do post it it will be in a new thread as Call to Civilization.

So I'm closing this thread until I get a playable version up

EDIT: I identified the Continent assert problem and its because I made mountains air only. So I should be releasing a new mod soon
              Last edited by Ekmek; February 28, 2007, 16:36.

Comment

Working...
              X