1) Jdd
    2) Tuberski
    3) Ramsey
    4) Imran
    5) Vlad
    6) Moral Hazard
    7) Stuie
    8) Berzerker (figures)

Before we start I'd like to get some more input on the categories.

We have two basic packages:

1) we go with current settings but add doubles, SHO (and possibly IP)

or

2) We add singles, doubles, triples and drop hits. And we add SHO and IP... I'd like people to express an opinion, right now Imran likes the first and I like the second.

We'll start the draft as soon as we can get some input on the categories, probably around Wednesday but maybe Friday depending on the availability of managers to make picks. If you will be away and will send me a PM or email with a list of picks we can start sooner.

huh?

Comment

i second that
      Bunnies!
      Welcome to the DBTSverse!
      God, Allah, boedha, siva, the stars, tealeaves and the palm of you hand. If you are so desperately looking for something to believe in GO FIND A MIRROR
      'Space05us is just a stupid nice guy' - Space05us

Comment

I like that one, as Berz as said . I'm not really fond of using triples. Instead of it being a 'skill' stat, I find it more the product of luck.
        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

and the lucky ones generally have more speed

Imran, i thought you said you would be gone a few days soon?

Comment

Who, me?

I don't recall that... and I don't think I'm going anywhere .

I mean, I won't be around on Saturday much, but I didn't think that was a biggie .
            “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
            - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

:b Triples are nice and if it were rotisseire I'd like to see them in, but on a weekly basis it's too prone to luck.
              Accidently left my signature in this post.

Comment

Option 1, I think.

ACK!
                Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Okay, looks like we'll add doubles, SHO and IP unless a flood of people chime in for option 2 since its 3-1 right now for option 1. And since Ramsey will be back
                  Thursday we can start the draft on Wednesday and we will hold for Ramsey.

Wednesday is draft day folks.

We will have a 1 day BAPAY period except for this first round given Ramsey's situation.

Comment

Here is what we'll go with, I doubt the remaining 4 people will vote for option 2 (much less post an opinion)

C, 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, CF, OF, OF, Util, SP, SP, SP, RP, RP, P, P, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, DL, DL

Stat Categories:

R, H, 2B, HR, RBI, SB, BB, K, TB, FPCT, AVG, OBP, SLG

IP, W, L, CG, SHO, SV, BB, K, HLD, TB, ERA, WHIP, K/BB

Comment

sorry about that guys, thought I had already signed up, am in now!!

Comment

Oh and I vote yes to any stat Berz votes yes on Just keep me informed of any changes

Comment

Sweet, number one pick. When can I draft?

Comment

whenever you want, but ramsey is 3rd and he wont be back till thursday and we will let him make his own pick.

Comment

1.1 Alex Rodriguez (3B - NYY)

Comment

Working...
                              X