Mac Themes for Windows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mac Themes for Windows

I still like the Mac OS better than Windows, and I feel homesick. What should I do to make Windows look as close to the Apple OS as possible? Backgrounds, themes, anything...

Comment

I revoke your PC privledges.
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Before I report this to Ming, could atleast get a serious answer?

Comment

Thank you for your help Mr. Tassadar.

Comment

Try posting this in the Mac forum.
            "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

I still like the Mac OS better than Windows, and I feel homesick. What should I do to make Windows look as close to the Apple OS as possible? Backgrounds, themes, anything...
              1. Spray paint your computer pink
              2. Throw away your mouse
              3. rip out the "window" key and replace it with an "apple" key
              4. Your new wallpaper:

(stop drowling Asher)
              Monkey!!!

Comment

Actually, we need to Photoshop that Jobs pic to have a white background.

Macheads have a white fetish, no doubt a reference to latent homosexuality.

Comment

Mac OS X Tiger v1.3 I'm never good at writing the first sentence of a release so bare with - by Steve Grenier
                  Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
                  "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

I'm too lazy... Steve is a homo name too.
                    Monkey!!!

Comment

I get it ______ Jobs.
                      "Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

You will probably need to get a program like WindowBlinds or Style XP to make your PC look like a Mac. Style XP is better imo since it's less invasive than WindowBlinds: when you're happy with how it looks, you can simply turn it off. Stardock, the makers of WindowBlinds, even have a dock clone.
                        Let us be lazy in everything, except in loving and drinking, except in being lazy – Lessing

Comment

I've played a lot with both, and WindowBlinds (v4.0 and higher) is simply better. Not only does it provide a lot more options and tweakability, it's actually faster and extends battery life on my laptop.

The GDI becomes hardware accelerated with it, not unlike MacOS X and a little taste of what'll be coming with Longhorn.

Comment

ObjectDock (regular, not plus)

I don't want to type up a list of good iconists right now, so make do with Weboso for the moment.
                            Blog | Civ2 Scenario League | leo.petr at gmail.com

Comment

I found a good Mac wallpaper on Deviant art
                              Attached Files
                              Let us be lazy in everything, except in loving and drinking, except in being lazy – Lessing

Comment

Working...
                              X