George W. Bush wins award for acting category in this weekend's awards show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• George W. Bush wins award for acting category in this weekend's awards show

Yep, he won for worst actor in the Razzle's. A more important show than the Oscar's.

Hale Berry won as worst actress for catwoman.

The latest news and headlines from Yahoo News. Get breaking news stories and in-depth coverage with videos and photos.

Donald Rumsfeld won for worst supporting actor.

Britney Spears won for worst supporting actress.

I remember seeing Bill Clinton walk out of Ron Brown's funeral laughing it up with someone until he saw the cameras and immediately wore a frown on his face.

Bush does the same kind of crap when he gives a solemn speech and he starts in with the compassionate blinking.

Frauds the lot of them...

Comment

Bush said something the other day that went something like, "Today's freedom is one of the greatest victories in the history of liberty."

I was like, is there ANYTHING that doesn't have to do with freedom and liberty!!!

The man doesn't even make sense anymore.
      We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Originally posted by Ted Striker
        Bush said something the other day that went something like, "Today's freedom is one of the greatest victories in the history of liberty."

I was like, is there ANYTHING that doesn't have to do with freedom and liberty!!!

The man doesn't even make sense anymore.
        I'd say the greatest victory was the revolutionary war

Comment

Working...
        X