No announcement yet.

FG: Galactic Overlord 8, Part 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 280 hits? O simple, that's a Siegeblaster.

Where is Jamski btw, I don't see him anymore...
    He who knows others is wise.
    He who knows himself is enlightened.
    -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

• Chapter 1.6
      The Party's Over

Here is something to think about

Peace is one big waste of equipment.
      With the population of Elvis quickly conscripted into the vast latrine-cleaning brigades of Vetko's army, the industrial resouces of the five worlds were split up, three to the Lord, two to Polly.

Word of the sack spread quickly to the rest of the galaxy, which had escaped the conflict for now.

---------------------------------------

Got stuff to do now, I'll post the data chart in a few hours.
      Visit First Cultural Industries
      There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
      Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

• He who knows others is wise.
        -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

• Waheee! I just hope that massive laser blast didn't reach other star systems and kill any unwary livestock.
          I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• Ouch!
            Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

• One question: I though when you manouvered the enemy did double damage to you that round as they are firing at you unopposed.
              I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• some good stuff in there thanks Smiley
                Gurka 17, People of the Valley
                I am of the Horde.

Comment

• Work as planned.

Comment

• Awesome way to throw away some frigates

-Jam
                    1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                    That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                    Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
                    Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

• Now it's just waiting for the spreadsheet.
                      -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

• Originally posted by Skanky Burns
                        One question: I though when you manouvered the enemy did double damage to you that round as they are firing at you unopposed.
                        That was considered, but not accepted as rule. Read further in the sign-up thread; it started out as 2 uses, +50% each use, max 100%, and 2x damage against; ended as 1 use, +100%, and no double damage. But it can't be used in round 3 or round 6.
                        <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                        I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• And i would say, from doing a bit of testing the spreadsheet, Maneuvering with lasers at close range can do a LOT. I saw a fleet of 5 titans in one of my test, against a larger fleet, do over 200 damage...
                          <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                          I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• How comes those 5 titans weren't destroyed during maneuvering then?
                            -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

• They would have been, but don't forget, damage takes effect at the end of each 3 round group... (IIRC)

Comment

• Originally posted by Atragon
                                They would have been, but don't forget, damage takes effect at the end of each 3 round group... (IIRC)
                                That is correct.

The new Maneuver rules, by the way, allow for up to a 16x modifier for maneuvered double close range lasers against fighters. Pain.
                                Attached Files
                                Visit First Cultural Industries
                                There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
                                Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

Working...
                                X