No announcement yet.

FG: Galactic Overlord 8, Part 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vetko and Siffan used the classic Lasers, Close and Spread tactic. It was working quite well. Even though this meant that the enemy fighters were hitting back harder, that was more than offset by their vulnerability to the power of the Lazor.
    Attached Files
    Visit First Cultural Industries
    There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
    Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

• With all ships damaged, nothing could stop as a wave of fighters swooped in to mop-up a clean win for the allied forces of the Dark Lord. The first of the Twenty had fallen.
      Attached Files
      Last edited by :) Smiley; March 1, 2005, 17:11.
      There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
      Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

• Ouch!

Btw, your graphic is not a 100% on the last one... A green L instead of a red F?
        He who knows others is wise.
        He who knows himself is enlightened.
        -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

• Ouch in deed.
          On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

• Chapter 1.4
            The Inverse Square Law

Helios Light- what an appropriate name for a showcase of why one should work with the powers of science rather than fight it.

The aggressor: General Ordin. The defender: Doctor Point.

The battle: Ordin's Raiders score a hit on enemy ships. But what is to come?
            Attached Files

Comment

• Oh, blast. Shoulda used my shield.

Comment

• Ordin enjoys a few more hits as the Doctor begins to pull some interesting Maneuvers...
                Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by Sandman
                  Oh, blast. Shoulda used my shield.
                  You should post in italic, Sandman, you seem to be dead atm.
                  -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

• While strategically the battle of Helios Light was only a marginal victory, it would leave an permanent mark on the handful of survivors on the Ordin side, who would allude to it as "The Battle That Redefined the Meaning of Ouch."
                    Attached Files

Comment

• Oh, I love the smell of fresh lazors in the morning
                      We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

• Chapter 1.5
                        The Inverse Square Law, part 2

Here is something to think about

Avoid looking directly into the Sun.
                        While the past War had been marked by great do-or-die attacks, this one began with a series of raids.

In this case, two privateers, Trokair and Anita Blake, were on an Imperial commission from the Basileus Naviwinat himself to boldly go where none has gone before, meet interesting people, and kill them.

Lured by the danger of the Moon of the Tentacle Demons, they maneuvered their frigates to the moon of Axis, where oddly enough, nine warship-shaped appendages were emerging. Neither side fired a shot as they both maneuvered into place facing one another..
                        Attached Files
                        Last edited by :) Smiley; March 1, 2005, 17:42.

Comment

• 132 hits?? How many lasers did Atragon have? And that is at a normal distance here!!

It's almost a miracle Kassi had survivors in this inferno.
                          -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

• Oh oh, Jamski is not going to like this...
                            -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

• EDIT: The Kass-Atragon battle was fought with both fleets Close and Spread, but I goofed. Not like it'd make any difference in the outcome.

-------------------------------------------

Here is something to think about

If 132 hits is Lazorgeddon, what's 280?
                              Attached Files

Comment

• Poor little DLs.
                                ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

Working...
                                X