No announcement yet.

FG: Galactic Overlord 8, Part 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Having problems with the GUI- the "delete all" and "Fill all" buttons don't work. Directory is set to the correct one. I've sent you a copy of the spreadsheet in its current state. For now I've printscreened by data sheet.

Round 1

Here is something to think about
    It will be a great day when our schools get all the money they need, and the air force has to hold a bake sale to buy a bomber
    Prebuilds make a huge difference... we've got lots of base building going on.

EDIT: Doc's slot should be open, and Exodus Phoeni can pick between either the slot he's got or Doc's. Anyone else can also sign up now.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by :) Smiley; February 25, 2005, 03:55.
    Visit First Cultural Industries
    There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
    Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

• Hmm. Mine work fine ... perhaps you need to do multiple deletes, if there are residual pieces sometimes you have to hit it a few times (if an imperfect fill or a copy or something was done?)

Or is the data sheet intact? You may need to establish an equivalency there; i'll look at the sheet you sent me later tomorrow or something.
      <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
      I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• Hmmmm ... looks like it got corrupted because it may have not been deleted before it was transferred into the new data. I can fix this (mostly manually) probably before round 1 is completed.
        <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
        I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• Orders sent BTW.
          "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

• Too late for the pré-build I reckon?
            He who knows others is wise.
            He who knows himself is enlightened.
            -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

• Basilius Naviwinat has sent instrutions to his admirals and manufactoria, trusting that the imperial commands will be carried out.

(Orders Sent)

-Jam
              1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
              That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
              Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
              Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

• Let the Galaxy be warned! Min Grah has issued orders!!
                He who knows others is wise.
                He who knows himself is enlightened.
                -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

• Sometime I think it is too bad the simile can't read PMs can get background dealings....it'd be really fun.

P.S. There appears to always be people on poly, even at early moring in north america. (afternoon in eu?, night in asia I know)

Comment

• +1 == other games? Being a warlord after all those years really makes me sad

Basic statics:

3 :3 baser
                    1 :3 baser + ship builders
                    5 :4 baser
                    8 :4 baser + ship builders
                    5 :5 baser

Looks like shields really make all the difference in base building. Only history will tell which strategy is the best.

Comment

• Orders Sent

/me
                      "Clearly I'm missing the thread some of where the NFL actually is." - Ben Kenobi on his NFL knowledge

Comment

• The Galaxial Syndicate has opted to scrap the outdated system of an infinite number of monkeys at an infinite number of typewriters, instead writing up orders through a crack team of ninja pirate robots... in space. Which is like so freaking cool. (Plus, we save money on dung cleanup and typewriter maintenance.)
                        oh god how did this get here I am not good with livejournal

Comment

• Orders sent.. I mean, uplinked to the system-wide datasphere on a secure channel.

Comment

• The non-participating players should be dropped (Spike and EP).
                            We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

To: All hands

All departments and divisions have received their orders for the following cycle. Carry them out well, soldiers.
                              Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

• My staff have been issued a new directive for diverse investment opportunities.
                                I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Working...
                                X