No announcement yet.

FG: Galactic Overlord 8, Part 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New orders submitted. I'll have to investigate these counter-spies now.
    I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Or someone will have to write counter-spies into the rules somewhere.
      I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Sorry, I've sent a probe in the wrong thread...
        He who knows others is wise.
        He who knows himself is enlightened.
        -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

uh.....

*probe teams jamski's fleet*

What, the cost it 10^3 Bp to buy one frigate...what the hell?

Comment

sent
            We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

orders sent
              Gurka 17, People of the Valley
              I am of the Horde.

Comment

Here is something to think about

Perfect forum, perfect justice

Chapter 0.2
                The Byzantian Eventinatti

Within the blue halls of the new Hagia Jamskia, the dinner guests made conversation in the tea room and entertained themselves with games of ancient warfare.

Amidst all the merrymaking though, where were the guests of honor? What lay behind the doors of Room 7084-5250?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
                from the Conspiracy Theorist's Manifesto, 53rd edition
                The Byzantian Eventinatti- Originally merely a society of gamers, the Eventinatti gradually moved beyond the paper and pencil and sought to load the dice of the universe. First evidence of their existence were in the Nuclear Wars of the early third millenium. Past struggles for Galactic dominance have also seen Eventinatti influence.

It is believed the following Eventinatti were active in the Imperial Government prior to its collapse, and may even have been the ones working towards it.

Comrade Kit Chuss
                His Imperial Majesty Basileus Naviwinat
                Ordin, General of the First Army
                Colony I (It is rumored that the Eventinatti's communications are routed through a secret section of the Colony I system's hardware)
                Commander Skynich
                Zol Ventis
                Attached Files
                Visit First Cultural Industries
                There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
                Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

By the way, orders status is at 15/22. Waiting for:

Kuciwalker
                  Atragon
                  Snoopy 369
                  Exodus Phoeni
                  Lord Nuclear
                  Ljube
                  DrSpike
                  There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
                  Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

Those darn Eventinatti don't even exist

-Jam
                    1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                    That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                    Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
                    Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

Originally posted by Smiley
                      By the way, orders status is at 15/22. Waiting for:

Kuciwalker
                      Atragon
                      Snoopy 369
                      Exodus Phoeni
                      Lord Nuclear
                      Ljube
                      DrSpike
                      I'm waiting to see the outcome of the NW thread discussion. I don't want to get up to speed on the new rules if it may be wasted time.

Comment

Wait, I've sent already.

Comment

your orders are incomplete

Comment

ah, thanks

Comment

Originally posted by DrSpike

I'm waiting to see the outcome of the NW thread discussion. I don't want to get up to speed on the new rules if it may be wasted time.
                              This is GO

-Jam
                              1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                              That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                              Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
                              Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

Kuci's orders are now in, 16/22.

This game will most likely be running two turns a week until we get below 10 players.

Comment

Working...
                                X