FG: Galactic Overlord 8, Part 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Orders sent.
    "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

Sent.
      Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

Orders sent, alliances requested, evil plans formulated, etc.

Comment

Orders sent
          On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

I originally opted out of this as I didn't expect to have internet access. However as I now have internet access intermittently (at least enough to play I think ) I am hoping to join up late.

If still allowed, I would take Cosmos Stardust

I am also sending in Turn 0 orders in anticipation.

/me
            "Clearly I'm missing the thread some of where the NFL actually is." - Ben Kenobi on his NFL knowledge

Comment

Turn zero orders sent.
              oh god how did this get here I am not good with livejournal

Comment

I don't see any reason to reject you, Sparrow. We have yet to start and there is no attacking on turn 1, so you don't get any unfair advantage joining this late.
                I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Perfect, we have a full 22.

Snoopy- please send me a version of your spreadsheet with 22 slots. I tried copying and pasting in the GUI, but some of the formulas skip several rows while others are pegged to certain rows.

In the meantime, here is the data that would otherwise be in the GUI:

Everyone has the following:
                  3 self built bases
                  32 Build Points
                  2 counter-spy devices (after this round the number will be secret)
                  No ships of any sort.

Your first round you may spend your BPs as you would in any other turn.

For you special order, you may either build a shield or a spy.
                  Visit First Cultural Industries
                  There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
                  Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

11/22.

To ensure maximum accuracy in input of orders, please list purchases in the following sequence:

Bases
                    Laser Ships
                    Fighter Ships
                    Torpedo Ships

Here is something to think about while you wait

Make love, not war
                    Attached Files
                    There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
                    Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

Re: Re: FG: Galactic Overlord 8, Part 1

Here is something to think about

Blue blood lacks oxygen

Chapter 0.1
                      The Houses of Jam

The center of human civilization for the better part of the Jam Dynasty, Old Constantinople was built layer upon layer of extravagant monuments to the line of Emperors who had commanded the galaxy from the Throne of Duck.

But nothing mortal lasts forever, and the day finally came when the Emperor was evicted.

Years ago, such a thing would have been a bad joke at best, but as the role of the throne shifted towards the ceremonial, the Palace of Hagia Jamskia somehow ended up as Physical Asset #5000-34-2078 of the Ministry of Housing and Construction.

Some computer process tripped the flag when the Imperial Household found itself unable to pay the quite literally astronomical utility bill, and the thing cascaded through the Imperial bureaucracy until the day a 30-day notice appeared on the front door one morning.

Basileus Naviwinat was naturally "greatly displeased" by this notice, but at the urging of his advisors, or perhaps it was his concubines, though in these times the two are hard to distinguish, he quietly left. For he had nothing to worry, many copies of the Hagia Jamskia had been siphoned out of the budget over the years.

On an eternally cloud-swept moon in a quiet corner of known space, New Constantinople was proclaimed. It had all the grandeur, if not the audience of the old, and in some ways, this was better.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Orders sent.
                        ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

On an eternally cloud-swept moon in a quiet corner of known space, New Constantinople was proclaimed.
                          Yip Sirree, been there, got the GO T shirt. Bars nice, Concubines a bit expensive, 1BP.
                          On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

1BP?? You can buy a frigate with that money!!!
                            He who knows others is wise.
                            He who knows himself is enlightened.
                            -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

What would you rather have? A frigate or a few nights on New Constantinople with Alexia, Constantia, Eudoxia, Sophia and their collegues?

Ministry of Housing and Construction.
                              Those tossers can give me my palace(s) back

-Jam
                              1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                              That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                              Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
                              Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

Both of course.
                                He who knows others is wise.
                                He who knows himself is enlightened.
                                -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

Working...
                                X