No announcement yet.

Turn 252: 1310AD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Message sent to Vox, asking if RP can have Fission. (I hope I didn't get it wrong.)

I'd have sent a note to ND politely asking if their Inf has found it's contact lenses yet and could it please go, but I wasn't sure what we wanted to say on the naval agreement.

Comment

On the naval agreement I think we should mention Transports within 1 turn's movement (in or out of cities), in combination with the number of Marines, as our main concerns. I don't think it's important that we get an agreement in place so much as we make ND second guess any plans for crossing they might have. Being able to protect ourselves is important, but not having to protect ourselves is just as much so. Even if we beat ND in a war, outside the almost nonexistant chance that we'd claim most/all of ND's territory with almost no losses we would lose ground in relation to GoW.

From a naval perspective we are dominating ND right now, so limitations on warships are not important for us. I would not agree to the 4/4 plan because it negates our advantage without accomplishing anything. (Don't tell them this though... just keep the Transports and Marines the focal point of the discussions.)

Comment

Message sent to bischop of ND.

Comment

Thanks for jumping in, CH. I didn't find any time this week to send something to ND, and frankly I did forget about it until seeing it here. Good message, polite but resolute.

DeepO

Comment

Working...
          X