This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I will be away for a few days till Sunday 10th
    A proud member of the "Apolyton Story Writers Guild".There are many great stories at the Civ 3 stories forum, do yourself a favour and visit the forum. Lose yourself in one of many epic tales and be inspired to write yourself, as I was.

Comment

Originally posted by Rommel2D
      I'm about to swap over to a 160Gb hard drive I just picked up (for $40 :-). I'll also be out of town most of the weekend, so I'll probably be incommunicado until late Sunday...
      God you suck... if that was a straight retail price on a decent brand of HD, i want your supplier (I paid $35 after a mail-in rebate for an 80gb drive a month ago )

Anyway, i'll be not playing any turns until tomorrow, as i'm bushed from mr-fix-it-snoopy369-tuesday, audit-snoopy369-follows-the-auditor-like-a-glove wednesday and shortstaffed-snoopy369-is-nearly-alone-thursday... but i get off early friday as a result
      <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
      I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

I'm nearly caught up on PBEMs, well up to friday anyway. I will catch up friday's and the one from saturday, perhaps on sunday. Sorry for the delays, the work week last week *sucked* a lot.

Comment

sorry for the delay for all my games. a friend puked all over my 3000$ notebook which now does not work despite throrough cleaning

i'll get to it asap. my old desktop computer needs reinstalling, then i can catch up

sorry again!
          - Artificial Intelligence usually beats real stupidity
          - Atheism is a nonprophet organization.

Comment

apologies to all for my delays in this past week

each day I have tried to get current, yet work takes precedence

will be upto date in next 48 hours thank you
            Gurka 17, People of the Valley
            I am of the Horde.

Comment

I will be away on the weekend yet again. Hopefully this will be the last weekend for some time (away that is )

Comment

I'll be gone Sunday and Monday US time. I apologize for delays in advance.

Comment

I'll be away from tomorrow (noon GMT+1) until noon Sunday (GMT+1)
                  You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

Moving Day

I'm about to disconnect and pack up my PC for good at this house. If all goes well, I'll be set up at my new place in 20 or 40 hours. If not, I'll try to at least post an update here.

Aufwiedersehen...
                    Enjoy Slurm - it's highly addictive!

Comment

I played one save today, and won't play any more until monday sometime - hopefully - have a double shift tonight->tomorrow

Comment

I am out of town at a business conference (and afk ) from tomorrow until Saturday - maybe Friday if I am lucky.

Sorry for the delays this will cause in my pbems.
                        Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

Moonbars is moving houses. He has obviously neglected to leave a note here.

EDIT: "neglected" is probably more negative than I intended. "forgotten" would suit it better. Apologies, as I just intended to inform everyone why certain games have stalled.
                          Last edited by McMeadows; April 26, 2005, 12:56.
                          don't worry about things you have no influence on...

Comment

Posted by the Moonenite last Friday night in a tracker:

I am moving flats this weekend.. expect my play to be very erratic all of this coming week.

Comment

In case anyone reads this thread but not the announcements at the top of the forum, the server is being upgraded tonight. I think it will be going down in about half an hour for twelve-plus hours if I read MarkG correctly...

Comment

all my PBEMs have slowed down, and not only by my fault (although the past weeks were not brilliant)

anyhow, i just wanted to post that i'm in london from 5th to 9th of may, so no turns in the coming days from me. sorry 'bout that!
                                - Artificial Intelligence usually beats real stupidity
                                - Atheism is a nonprophet organization.

Comment

Working...
                                X