Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm not going to be playing any saves for at least two days, as i have inventory at work (yesterday overnight, today overnight, and then back at work 8 hours later monday) ... Tuesday and possibly wednesday is the earliest i'll get any played ...
    <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
    I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

just 1 turn after we found a replacement for smellymummy (platypus rex took the position), we're looking for someone to sub for eliitmees:

4 human players + 4AI on large pangea (so please only dedicated players!). regent level iirc
      and we are only 42 turns into the game (2670bc). i have no idea what position eliitmees is in as i have not met him yet. but as it is early in the game, nothing is lost (or won) yet

i guess this replacement would be permanent too...
      - Artificial Intelligence usually beats real stupidity
      - Atheism is a nonprophet organization.

Comment

Originally posted by snoopy369
        I'm not going to be playing any saves for at least two days, as i have inventory at work (yesterday overnight, today overnight, and then back at work 8 hours later monday) ... Tuesday and possibly wednesday is the earliest i'll get any played ...
        I feel for ya, I been absolutely spent emotionaly learning a new accounting/billing/dispatch system and a new Batch computer PLUS converting all mixes over to new materials sources and well, we also be the 2nd busiest area in our corporation..

We will be right here for you my friend

Gramps
        Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

An update to the first post:

Post here any notification of absences or requests for substitutes and replacements. For new games, start a dedicated thread elsewhere in this forum. Please keep tangental conversation and commentary to a minimum in this thread, to keep the information as clear as possible. The Tullamore has been set up for mixing and commiseration.
          Enjoy Slurm - it's highly addictive!

Comment

Originally posted by Krill
            I am sorry to announce that I have a slight problem with my laptop (which is a replacement computer). it will not start. So unfortunatly, web access will be limited, and I won't be able to play my pbems for a while
            We had just started a 4-player PBEM for a test run with the Iron Civer Scenario. If there is anyone else interested, I'd like to get this going real fast to see how the new Espionage arrangement, among others, actually works out...

Comment

Originally posted by Grandpa Troll

I feel for ya, I been absolutely spent emotionaly learning a new accounting/billing/dispatch system and a new Batch computer PLUS converting all mixes over to new materials sources and well, we also be the 2nd busiest area in our corporation..

We will be right here for you my friend

Gramps
              I reckon Romel's post was for me so I will CLARIFY THAT I TOO AM GONNA BE VERY LIMITED ON MY PLAYING TIME SO PLEASE BEAR WITH ME, THIS MEANS I WONT PLAY ON A REGULAR BASIS AS I WILL BE mixing and commiseration WITH A VERY HECTIC WORK SCHEDULE

I do hope this meets the criteria for this thread
              Attached Files

Comment

I made arrangements with Paddy last week to better organize this, hopefully for the benfit of all PBEM players, but yes- uncannily enough, you just happened to make the post that reminded me I meant to place the relevant link here...

Comment

Originally posted by Rommel2D
                  I made arrangements with Paddy last week to better organize this, hopefully for the benfit of all PBEM players, but yes- uncannily enough, you just happened to make the post that reminded me I meant to place the relevant link here...
                  OK

fair enough since I love this place after this response I will adhere to criteria requested

Thanks Rommel2D

Gramps

Comment

Expanding game

Eliit Mees seems to have vanished. For that reason we:

Beta, Wittlich, Snoopy369, Gramps & McMeadows

are looking for a replacement player in Expanding game. The game was at a good pace.

Best option would be someone in a timezone in between Wittlich (East coast USA) and McMeadows (Europe).

Please respond in our thread..

EDIT: Ricketyclik took the position.
                    EDIT: Aqua is my personal error checker and he found one again. Wittlich lives on the West coast of the USA. Fortunately Ricketyclick still understood the message.
                    Last edited by McMeadows; March 23, 2005, 05:34.
                    don't worry about things you have no influence on...

Comment

I'm one more day from playing any PBEM games. I had enough time to do my FG post tonight and that was it ... but tomorrow I should be up to speed. (Especially since the GF is in Aspen, skiing her heart out, while I sit here and have to *work* ... sigh ...)

Comment

Re: Expanding game

Originally posted by McMeadows
                        Best option would be someone in a timezone in between Wittlich (East coast USA) and McMeadows (Europe).
                        You mean someone in the middle of the Atlantic ocean?

Oh right, Krill would be perfect then
                        So if you meet me have some courtesy, have some sympathy and some taste
                        Use all your well-learned politesse, or I'll lay your soul to waste

Re-Organisation of remaining C3C PBEMS

Comment

PBEM e-mail change

I have had problems with one e-mail account, made another one and ran into same problems (messages with saves attached disappearing or bouncing). Thanks to self biased, I now have a gmail account, which will hopefully do better.

From now on, please direct all saves to:
                          Andrzej TOD Sawicki TA gmail TOD com
                          Seriously. Kung freaking fu.

Comment

I am busy and away (and afk) starting tomorrow until Sunday evening. Will be back on-line Tuesday evening.
                            Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

Re: PBEM e-mail change

Originally posted by Modo44
                              I have had problems with one e-mail account, made another one and ran into same problems (messages with saves attached disappearing or bouncing). Thanks to self biased, I now have a gmail account, which will hopefully do better.

From now on, please direct all saves to:
                              Andrzej TOD Sawicki TA gmail TOD com
                              If anyone else needs one (a gmail account invite), I'm glad to send you an invite, just PM or email me.

Comment

I'm about to swap over to a 160Gb hard drive I just picked up (for $40 :-). I'll also be out of town most of the weekend, so I'll probably be incommunicado until late Sunday...

Comment

Working...
                                X