No announcement yet.

Immutable Laws of Apolyton

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

21. The best way to get MarkG to post in your thread is to have the word "Greece" appear anywhere in the thread.

Comment

22) Any duplicate thread will elicit duplicate responses saying it's a duplicate.
      Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
      The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Immutable Laws of Apolyton

Originally posted by St Leo
        Originally posted by Kamrat X
        Has there been any such conversions? I haven´t seen any...

Ted Striker and Imran Siddiqui.
        Imran was a leftie?

23) Don´t dicuss Israel. It will only end in flaming.
        I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

?

I thought Imran's shift was leftwards ... ?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
          The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

24) All jokes will be killed. Dead. And then shot. And then driven over with a steamroller. And then chopped into little pieces. And boiled. And then jumped on. And then shot again.
            Blog | Civ2 Scenario League | leo.petr at gmail.com

Comment

Ok, now I´m confused... But never mind, Ming will lock this thread if we continue
              I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

Has there been any such conversions? I haven´t seen any...
                Plenty if you count mine.
                Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

You have to be kidding me, Ben...
                  "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                  Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

BK turned gay?

Comment

I believe I am still the first communist to be threatened with helicopter ejection.
                      Only feebs vote.

Comment

n+1 ) I don't have a law or a rule, but I wanted to post something anyway.
                        B♭3

Comment

Any cap/com debate will go the allowed 500 replies with no one convincing anyone of anything.
                          You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

Any cap/com debate will go the allowed 500 replies with no one convincing anyone of anything.

Wrong. I once convinced Ned that Ayn Rand was wrong.
                            Only feebs vote.

Comment

499. Since all threads are closed at 500 posts we will never ever know what the best MBT is...
                              Within weeks they'll be re-opening the shipyards
                              And notifying the next of kin
                              Once again...

Comment

11. All bannings are carried out by Ming, all other moderators are strictly ornamental.
                                Obviously someone doesn't remember MTG
                                "BAN EM ALL AND LET GOD SORT THEM OUT"

While I have banned a considerable number of people, I take pride in being the reasonable twin.
                                It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                                X