Drunk thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drunk thread

Wanna hear something really nutty...I heard that couple of guys wanna build someting called an aeroplane...you know getting around to make people go fly around like BIRDS....And what about...what about breaking the sound barrier or a rockets to the moon, atomic energy or mission to MARS
    Que l’Univers n’est qu’un défaut dans la pureté de Non-être.

- Paul Valery

the internet will never....
    Monkey!!!

Comment

Stare this for couple hours and you'll see my point

- Paul Valery

Comment

There are special drunk threads? Why didn't you tell me before? I've only got banned when drunk... (3-4 times in 3 years)
        So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
        Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

View the Milky Way at 10 million light years from the Earth. Then move through space towards the Earth in successive orders of magnitude until you reach a tall oak tree just outside the buildings of the National High Magnetic Field Laboratory in Tallahassee, Florida. After that, begin to move from the actual size of a leaf into a microscopic world that reveals leaf cell walls, the cell nucleus, chromatin, DNA and finally, into the subatomic universe of electrons and protons. And then flap through the outer labia of your girlfriend...
          So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
          Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

Fractals!
            I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

Originally posted by Chemical Ollie
              And then flap through the outer labia of your girlfriend...
              done and done`
              "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
              'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

CO: OOC: Now there is!

IC: NO! No more scientists, no more laboratories, no more experiments...thought you'd be able to understand
                Attached Files

- Paul Valery

Comment

Originally posted by laurentius
                  CO: OOC: Now there is!

IC: NO! No more scientists, no more laboratories, no more experiments...thought you'd be able to understand
                  No, you need more balls!

Comment

You mean COJONES?
                    Attached Files

- Paul Valery

Comment

Whatever, isn't it bedtime in Finland? It sure is here!

Comment

sleep is overrated

- Paul Valery

Comment

There's already3 hours of sunlight a day, so we are energized. In few months, we don't sleep at all!
                          In da butt.
                          "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                          THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                          "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

http://meltdown.bombsquad.org/av/Anvil_&_Lumo_@_woOp!_3.5v_aka_Solar_Illogic_2.mp3

- Paul Valery

Comment

Awesome...I will be using this thread later...
                              "I predict your ignore will rival Ben's" - Ecofarm
                              ^ The Poly equivalent of:
                              "I hope you can see this 'cause I'm [flipping you off] as hard as I can" - Ignignokt the Mooninite

Comment

Working...
                              X