No announcement yet.

What's going on with Black and White 2?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's going on with Black and White 2?

When's it coming out? And will it be good this time?
    "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

I don't know but it looks good. Then again, so did the first.

Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

I look forward to being disappointed again...
      The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

not me, because I refuse to buy it .

It was my own fault for buying it in the first place, I thought the gameplay would be different.

Comment

I'll watch with interest, but doubt I'll get it.

Comment

No release date yet? It's been in development a long time.

It seems like Molyneaux games lately are all overhyped and underdeveloped, even though they take a very long time to make.
            "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Comment

Just don't expect Creature AI equal to sentient life, and you won't be disappointed.
              Voluntary Human Extinction Movement http://www.vhemt.org/

Comment

Originally posted by Bkeela
                Just don't expect Creature AI equal to sentient life, and you won't be disappointed.

That was the least of the original's problems. The real reason it sucked is that it had no direction. Peter wanted to make a god sim, but couldn't figure out what to do so he turned it into a half-assed strategy game at the last minute. It ended up not really being a god sim and not really being a strategy game either - just some half-concieved game with no real direction that wasn't consistently thought out.

As far as B&W2 goes, they seemed to have atleast picked a direction (that of a strategy/war game) so there is some hope that they can redeem themselves.
                Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

I agree with Ludd. And having so few maps and so few worlds didn't help. There wasn't really enough to do.

Comment

I still have nightmares of looking for sheep

Comment

Originally posted by Dissident

Comment

Mine involve those damn stones never quite sounding right...
                        The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

Originally posted by Dissident
                          I looked up their locations on the internet

Comment

As long as they remember to include "fun" this time when it ships
                            I make movies. Come check 'em out.

Comment

I had fun building up villages and watching my temple grow greater and greater. It was baby sitting the stupid creature that got on my nerves. In fact, when my creature was kidnapped on the second island, it was such a relief.

Comment

Working...
                              X