2 Rider

Comment

Sabatoge Production costs:

Borcem 5166
          Killdaria 9012

Comment

Naval Movement:

11 MI, 1 Marine, 12 Tanks land.
            Last troops on Lego load into the Transports.
            2 Subs and a Destroyer left as sentry net between RP and Vox.
            GoW Sub spotted at Dissidentville 4447.
            Lego Sub UZ-1 spotted at Typhoon 111112.
            DD attacks UZ-1, DD 2/4
            Lego S Fleet spotted at Typhoon 2(12)3.
            Lego S Fleet consists of 4/4 DD, 1/5 DD, 1/3 DD, 3 4/4 Transports, 4/4 IR.

Can attack their fleet or move 3 more tiles (88 of Fleet currently). I think we should attack, as we might lose track of them if we back off, and letting them attack makes no sense. Will wait until the end of turn to decide this.

Comment

Pillaging Oil to cancel trade to RP and reconnect.
              Game Crashes.
              Will try again, is there a known bug with this?

Comment

Restarting. Checking if the Oil can be pillaged before redoing any moves (if it can, will start again doing the moves as in the first run). Game crashes.

We're going to need some help here. If we can't get Oil we're rather screwed.

Comment

Closing up shop for tonight. I've sent Trip the save and an explaination of the problem.

--------------

To help with the decision on whether to attack the Lego fleet or not, I'll try to detail the situation.

We have the spotting DD 22 of their fleet with 3 movement left.

We have 2 4/4 DD and a 5/5 DD to the E of Lego's fleet that can all hit them if they go that way.

We have 1 4/4 DD 6 tiles W of Lego's fleet. If they go that way it is the only boat that can hit them.

We have 1 4/4 BB N of Lego's fleet. It can't hit them unless they stay still.

All other boats are basically out of it if Lego runs.

Comment

I am inclined to hit them while we can. If the settler goes down with those transports, they are out of the game.

Comment

Originally posted by Aeson
                      Pillaging Oil to cancel trade to RP and reconnect.
                      Game Crashes.
                      Will try again, is there a known bug with this?
                      The problem is that RP has now received oil, while we were still delivering, right? I can imagine it going bad, although I never heard of the bug.

Does the game still crash if you check the GoW active deals screen? That was most likely also the result of some diplo garbage left behind. Maybe the save needs a cleaning again.

DeepO

Comment

Lego will run for certain, they are not going to stay in one spot. Which means that now is our best shot, as we've got 3 ships to work with, instead of 1 or 2 next turn. The IR will be slowing them down if they want that protection, which is the only reason why we might want to wait, otherwise attack!

Let's hope that teh first transport (and only transport) sunk contains the S settler. If they were smart, they've got one transport with only 7 spots filled, otherwise it's a 1 in 3 chance. If the settler is gone, it doesn't matter if 2 transports run.

DeepO

Comment

Originally posted by vmxa1
                          I am inclined to hit them while we can. If the settler goes down with those transports, they are out of the game.
                          well... there are 2 settlers up North, of course. But with 2 1-hp DDs and a bunch of infs they are not going to win this game, that's for sure.

DeepO

Comment

The Transports will defend before the 1 hp DDs as well, so we only need to sink 5 ships really (4/4 DD, 4/4 IR and 3 trannies). The 1 hp DDs don't defend, can't really attack anything apart from badly injured ships, and can't heal - they are pretty much irrelevant apart from the fact that we'd want to cover injured ships with healthy ones if we could.

Or am I wrong about the DD/trannie defence thing? I might be - I know if works for all earlier ships. DD have a defence of 8 come to think of it, so I'd imagine they'd defend first. Anyone confirm?

Comment

order in which the ships defend:
                              5/5 DD, IR, 3x TR, 1/3 DD, 1/5 DD.

those 1 hp ships will do something: they will counterbombard when attacking the 5/5 DD and the IR. The IR will never have a shot at bombarding.

DeepO

Comment

Working...
                              X