State of the Union: What do You think?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Agathon
    This is a terrible, dull and witless speech. I didn't see the beginning. Has Bush announced a war on English Oratory?
    This is utter B.S. I'm sorry, but it is a pretty outstanding speech. The english was just fine too. But the biased attitude you hold, makes it difficult for you to actually interpret the speech.
    For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

He should have asked Snoop Dogg to write it.
      snoop dogg is a rapist.

Comment

This is utter B.S. I'm sorry, but it is a pretty outstanding speech. The english was just fine too. But the biased attitude you hold, makes it difficult for you to actually interpret the speech.
        I'm not talking about the content of the speech, but its trite character and poor mode of delivery.
        Only feebs vote.

Comment

I'm not talking about the content of the speech, but its trite character and poor mode of delivery.
          I again have to dispute that. The delivery was great, but since you are so far off to the left, your judgement is clouded when you interpret the speech. You aren't one to judge.
          For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

What can you expect from Bush?
            I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
            - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

yeah GW isn't a bad speaker when he has the teleprompter to read from. He's much better here, than when he's unscripted- like during the debates last year.

Comment

snoop dogg is a rapist.
                Should do wonders for his record sales.
                Only feebs vote.

Comment

Didn't he do a "little girl/boy writes letter to thank me" last year already?
                  Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                  Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

He's absolutely dumbfounded without a teleprompter. He can't even complete a coherent thought.
                    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Didn't he do a "little girl/boy writes letter to thank me" last year already?
                      Be kind. Those are the only ones he can read without help.
                      Only feebs vote.

Comment

All-in-all, the left wingers here are going on ranting sprees because of a successful, good state of the union speech.

Comment

And another letter...
                          Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                          Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Mawkish and horrible.
                            Only feebs vote.

Comment

Yep, more squawking and squealing from the left..

Comment

Last warning folks... especially you Giancarlo!
                                Keep on Civin'
                                RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                                X