Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Planetarion

www.planetarion.com
    Anyone into this game? Massively multiplayer, some hundred thousand people playing right now. Free. Online. Strategic empire-building game.
    I just started, far into this round, and is by no means an expert. But by next round, we should have an Apolyton galaxy, or several Civ2 galaxies merged into a powerful alliance. Yes?
    Try it out.

C.

I already play. I joined late last round, and have just got myself into a biggish alliance. And it's not that late into this round yet, only about a month in fact.
    The church is the only organisation that exists for the benefit of its non-members
    Buy your very own 4-dimensional, non-orientable, 1-sided, zero-edged, zero-volume, genus 1 manifold immersed in 3-space!
    All women become like their mothers. That is their tragedy. No man does. That's his.
    "They offer us some, but we have no place to store a mullet." - Chegitz Guevara

Comment

Can someone explain to me why Planetarion is known as "PA", rather than "P", or even the full "Planetarion"?
      Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
      "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

No idea, although I would guess that "Planetarion" is considered too long, while P is considered to short, so they went with "PlanetArion"
        The church is the only organisation that exists for the benefit of its non-members
        Buy your very own 4-dimensional, non-orientable, 1-sided, zero-edged, zero-volume, genus 1 manifold immersed in 3-space!
        All women become like their mothers. That is their tragedy. No man does. That's his.
        "They offer us some, but we have no place to store a mullet." - Chegitz Guevara

Comment

Working...
        X