No announcement yet.

AU506 - DAR3: Five AI civs remaining

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Peace with the Mayans after razing two cities. Onto the Chinese, in a war of aggression/expansion this time. I enlist the tech laggards, India and Aztecs.

I raze two cities, and take Beijing with Sistine… shoot, guess I’ll have to build me some Cathedrals!! Good tech extortion.

I entered the Industrial Age a touch late, and got screwed by the tech leaders: France (rich as Croesus as well) and Babylon. Behind by all three first tier techs.

The Mongols foolishly declared on the Aztecs, and are no longer with us… China lays a MAJOR smackdown on my erstwhile partner, India, and now there are only five AI civs left.
    Attached Files
    The greatest delight for man is to inflict defeat on his enemies, to drive them before him, to see those dear to them with their faces bathed in tears, to bestride their horses, to crush in his arms their daughters and wives.

Duas uncias in puncta mortalis est.

Comment

Originally posted by Theseus
      Ummmm�. This took quite a bit of time. I didn�t think that the course parameters required immediate and bloody exterminations!
      Agreed, but it was fun nonetheless. Have you tried this on Demigod? They hardly give you a choice there.

Completed the Colossus in 825BC� I always go for it if I can, and as usual, snagged it.
      You built wonders, instead of letting others make them for you? How... inefficient.

(�I fart in your general direction!� ),

Wow, quite some unit numbers there. Why do all people seem to need so many? Must be something wrong with me.
      Seriously. Kung freaking fu.

Comment

Security blanket.
        The greatest delight for man is to inflict defeat on his enemies, to drive them before him, to see those dear to them with their faces bathed in tears, to bestride their horses, to crush in his arms their daughters and wives.

Duas uncias in puncta mortalis est.

Comment

Security blanket.
          Pracise surgery.
          Seriously. Kung freaking fu.

Comment

Working...
          X