jon 1450 techs
            Attached Files

Comment

Thanks!

Originally posted by vmxa1

Here is Joncnunn's:
              1st C3DG Term 7 Science Advisor 1st C3DG Term 8 Domestic Minister
              Templar Science Minister
              AI: I sure wish Jon would hurry up and complete his turn, he's been at it for over 1,200,000 milliseconds now.

Comment

AU506 - DAR2: 2150BC-1000BC (AU Monarch)

1. Were Goody Huts profitable for you?

Got Iron Working and alot of gold so I'd say they have helped alot.

2. Have you declared war on anyone yet?

Yes!!!

3. If so, who? And why?

Mongols as they were so pathetic. Aztecs as they are fairly close, over-expanding and would certainly have been a thorn in my side if I had taken on France or Maya first.

4. How are you being a bloodthirsty warmonger?

Yes, only improvements are barracks and I only build towns to keep up on military support.

5. What do you want to have accomplished before the Medieval era?

Four civs out and first to second age.

6. Are you making good use of the Impi? Why or why not?

With raging barbs, scouts were all gone by halfway through this report period. So, Impi are completing the mapping. Also, both civs were/are being racked by Impi hit and run on their roads. I am trying to avaoid my GA until I get 3 civs out, so I am not attacking with the Impi.

2110BC Scout2 confirms Mayan capitol just south of north coast.

2070BC Mongols start The Collosus, fools. They also place a city just south of me by horses.

2030BC Take out barb camp.

1990BC CotW produces Horseman1, starts horseman. Woodland produces Warrior6, starts barracks. Wrker1&2 finish road to Woodland go north to start chopping.

1910BC Aztecs demand Mysticism, I refuse, they back down. SL produces Horseman2, starts horseman. TR produces a barracks, starts an Impi.

1870BC Chinese archer shows up at Woodland. Trade China Alphabet for 50g. Trade Mongol Alphabet for 60g.

1830BC India has Polythesim, wants to much in trade.

1790BC CotW produces Horseman3, starts horseman.

1750BC TR produces Impi2, starts horseman.

1725BC SL produces Horseman4, starts horseman.

1700BC French start The Oracle.

1675BC CotW proiduces Horseman5, starts an Impi. Move strike stack of 4 horseman and an Impi to hit Mongol horse town.

1650BC Aztec start The Oracle. Declare war on Mongol, destroy the horse town for the coast of one horseman.

1625BC Scope out Mongol capitol, it is cut off and will soon be mine.

1600BC Trade India The Wheel, Iron Working and 21g for Polythesim.

1575BC Woodland produces Impi3, starts Impi. CotW produces Impi4, starts horseman. TR produces Horseman6, starts horseman. SL produces Horseman7, starts horseman.

1550BC Take Mongol capitol with no losses, start to stake out their second city. Rename city "Kahn's Folly", starts an Impi.

1525BC Discover Writing, set research to Philosophy(100%). Attack on Kazan repulsed with loss of one horseman.

1500BC Second strike stack starts for Kazan.

1475BC CotW produces Horseman8, starts horseman. Horseman8 goes looking for missing Moingol city. All towns are producing horsemen continually.

1450BC Accept peace from Mongiols for missing city. Rename city "The Kahn's Gift", starts an Impi.

1400BC Attack the Mongols again in true warmonger fashion. Destroy Kazan and have last Mongol settler in my sights.

1375BC Take out new Mongol city and find they had a second settler.

1350BC Finally take out Mongols. Final cost one city, The Kahn's Gift destroyed before I could get an Impi there, and one horseman. Got three elite horseman out of it.

1325BC With Mongols gone I switch back to expanding to get a couple more cities out for unit support. Trade Mayan Writing for Mathematics and 100g.

1075BC Declare war on Aztecs, as they are getting to close. Take one town with spice so will keep it, renamed Spiceville. Second city destroyed with thre captured workers.

1000BC Aztec capitol cut off, it will soon be mine.

Zululand

169g(-5gtp)
                9 towns
                4 barracks
                1 granary
                12 Impi
                11 Horsemen(5 elite)
                6 Warriors
                3 Workers
                4 Slaves
                "The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved - loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves."--Victor Hugo

Comment

AU 506 – DAR2: 1000BC

AU Mod, Emperor

Missed Philo by like 2 turns, but due to the AI civs lack of contacts with each other, I was able to buy it on the cheap, and then re-sell like crazy. Prolly as much gold as I’ve ever had this early, even researching at 100%. Nice to be able to plant all my embassies so early… India and Aztecs are had a nice little war. J

Generally at tech parity, other than, again, China and France, who have Lit and Contsruction.

Military is a-building… MPs are quite helpful at this point. Maxed out at 5 Scouts, and picked up a bunch of gold.

I guess pre-1000BC is Early Warfare… I didn’t qualify. L
                  Attached Files
                  The greatest delight for man is to inflict defeat on his enemies, to drive them before him, to see those dear to them with their faces bathed in tears, to bestride their horses, to crush in his arms their daughters and wives.

Duas uncias in puncta mortalis est.

Comment

Edit: Wrong thread.

Comment

Working...
                    X