No announcement yet.

AU506 - DAR1: 4000BC-2150BC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Interesting restrictions joncnunnn plays under.

Along similar lines, I don't use granaries when playing on emperor level to create slightly more competitive conditions.
    Illegitimi Non Carborundum

Comment

That is for this game only to ensure my wars don't come to a complete stop.

Modo44's restrictions upon himself for this one were tougher.

Originally posted by jshelr
      Interesting restrictions joncnunnn plays under.
      1st C3DG Term 7 Science Advisor 1st C3DG Term 8 Domestic Minister
      Templar Science Minister
      AI: I sure wish Jon would hurry up and complete his turn, he's been at it for over 1,200,000 milliseconds now.

Comment

AU 506 – DAR1: 2150BC

AU Mod, Emperor

Founded the capitol on the spot, thinking forward to irrigation across the line of hills. I had gone with a Scout-Granary-Worker-Settler to get a fast start towards exploration, hut luck, and expansion. Worked pretty well, as I had gotten I think three techs and a Settler!!

At this point, I have 3 each of Scouts, Workers (one slave from a tech trade), and Warriors. I’ve met all of the AI civs, and am at tech parity with all but China and France, who both have IW and HBR. Shooting for Philosophy.

No warfare yet. With horses nearby, plan to go for Monarchy, and have a mixed Horsemen / Impi force out and about, with the Mongols (and thus the ivory) first on the list.
        Attached Files
        The greatest delight for man is to inflict defeat on his enemies, to drive them before him, to see those dear to them with their faces bathed in tears, to bestride their horses, to crush in his arms their daughters and wives.

Duas uncias in puncta mortalis est.

Comment

Theseus, what do you think about founding Hlobane on a desert tile? This effectively treats it as a BG and the grass tile is still available? It is still coastal.

Comment

City placement: 3-tile, fairly religiously at least in the core. I knew I'd want a city at Zimbabwe666, so that desert tile was too close.
            The greatest delight for man is to inflict defeat on his enemies, to drive them before him, to see those dear to them with their faces bathed in tears, to bestride their horses, to crush in his arms their daughters and wives.

Duas uncias in puncta mortalis est.

Comment

Working...
            X