Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(bump)
    [note: could we have this thread topped until the next course starts?]

hiya lads. yet another attempt of mine to play an AU course. hopefully this time i will at last complete it!
    so far i either abandonned it after being either overwhelmed by the difficulty levels (usually emperor is no biggie) or by time issues. bets are up! which DAR will i get to post
    - Artificial Intelligence usually beats real stupidity
    - Atheism is a nonprophet organization.

Comment

Great, a new AU game

Must get started with this one right away

The last one (facism) was great, lets see how this turns out.

Comment

After reading some of the DAR's and looking at the maps

seems like not all games develope the same way as far as AI civ placement and play

I just find that interesting

anything to do with processor of computer, or more of the AI learning from other civ games you play?
        anti steam and proud of it

CDO ....its OCD in alpha order like it should be

Comment

Originally posted by Platypus Rex
          anything to do with processor of computer, or more of the AI learning from other civ games you play?
          Not learning, not the processor you use. Your actions do this.

Every player does different builds, different diplomacy, different conquests. If I place a city where no one else did, the AI will not have that spot in my game only. Same goes for conquest. Many actions change the RNG results, so anything they AI does with "random" factors gets affected.

As soon as I place my first city, I start affecting the AI (this spot gets unavailable for other Settlers). As soon as I have contacts, I affect the AI even more (I make different deal than other players, even if only by small detail). And once I have a military and more cities...
          Seriously. Kung freaking fu.

Comment

Working...
          X