No announcement yet.

AU 505: Theseus' AADAR ;)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Think positively... the blizzard is still going!!
    The greatest delight for man is to inflict defeat on his enemies, to drive them before him, to see those dear to them with their faces bathed in tears, to bestride their horses, to crush in his arms their daughters and wives.

Duas uncias in puncta mortalis est.

Comment

Originally posted by Theseus

[NOTE: Was there something wrong with this scenario? I was never able to build the SPHQ!!! ]
      Did you try it after you researched Espionage? You should have been able to build it then. I know I didn't have any trouble with it in my game (AU Mod) once I had the required tech, but I think I forgot at first that it required Espionage.

Comment

BTW, I consider this a sub-optimal game of mine, although I had a lot of fun, even knowing that it was such.

Critique away!!!
        The greatest delight for man is to inflict defeat on his enemies, to drive them before him, to see those dear to them with their faces bathed in tears, to bestride their horses, to crush in his arms their daughters and wives.

Comment

Originally posted by nbarclay
          Did you try it after you researched Espionage? You should have been able to build it then. I know I didn't have any trouble with it in my game (AU Mod) once I had the required tech, but I think I forgot at first that it required Espionage.
          Yep, but I'll check again just to be sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Nuclear
            Now, I don't really know if there is even a point of me asking this, but, what about that DAR/AAR you were going to finish for me several months ago?
            OK, NM, your wish is my command... I finished my last AU503 DAR!!

The Word file is 16MB zipped... PM me your email address, and I can use 'Send this File' to get it to you.

Comment

Originally posted by nbarclay
              Nope... I just checked, and am unable to build it in the last turn of the game (all techs researched).

I also went through every city using the F5/Culture screen, and I had not built it anywhere and forgotten. (Going to a different discussion, I did notice that I had built a Colosseum in every city on the home continent. )

Comment

Funny, because I could build it too, after Espionage. I think if we are trying to improve Fascism by providing it with the SPHQ, then putting it behind another optional tech sort of nerfs it. SHould probably bring this to the post game comments. Hope to get there soon..

james

Comment

Originally posted by Theseus

OK, NM, your wish is my command... I finished my last AU503 DAR!!

The Word file is 16MB zipped... PM me your email address, and I can use 'Send this File' to get it to you.

Wow. This is really great!

Comment

Theseus:
                    "Stuie has the right idea" - Japher
                    "I trust Stuie and all involved." - SlowwHand
                    "Stuie is right...." - Guynemer

Comment

Working...
                    X