EU bans symbols

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finnish are EVIL you know
    I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

Originally posted by Commy
      Just last week my friend bought a Boy Scouts of America coin with the Nazi symbol on it. Soon, Bush will be wearing it as a tie pin...

Sometimes I wonder, would America be any better if Stalin ran it...
      Lately I've been wondering what kind of medication you are on.
      Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh

Comment

Originally posted by molly bloom
        So does that ruling also apply to second hand books, history books, cd roms on WWII, or military history, et cetera?
        No.

Comment

I think they heard you!

Sweet!
          “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
          - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Working...
          X