No announcement yet.

US Troops Destroy Babylon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

...not enough to cause as much out pouring of emotion that caused Trajanus to fall into an elipetic fit. Perhaps the priorties of people are a bit skewed. Just like the Taliban blowing up the budda statues. It was sad but not really something I'll lose sleep over.

WTF? Places like these are our heritage. We wouldn't be here if it weren't for them. I have only one word for this... Barbarians

Oh, and thank you BD for another wonderful post. Keep it up **
    Within weeks they'll be re-opening the shipyards
    And notifying the next of kin
    Once again...

Comment

Babylon isn't our heritage...

Comment

Originally posted by Kuciwalker
        Whatever...
        Within weeks they'll be re-opening the shipyards
        And notifying the next of kin
        Once again...

Comment

Ah, ignorance...

However, in USA, they use to consider his puny relics without any interest as almost sacred things...
          Ich bin der Zorn Gottes. Wer sonst ist mit mir?

Comment

Originally posted by Thorgal
            Ah, ignorance...

However, in USA, they use to consider his puny relics without any interest as almost sacred things...

I didn't say it was worthless, I said it wasn't part of our heritage, which is completely true. Ancient Babylon is so distant that its particular effects are minimal.

Comment

Originally posted by Verto
              No one gives a **** about this. They just want to ***** at Americans.
              **** you, you ****ape. Just because you have the distorted priorities of a philistine beetle doesn't mean you should judge others by the same standards.
              This is more than irrevocable damage to our past, this is a symbol. A symbol of the blind stupidity, ignorance and cross-eyed militarism that America has made it's own since the invasion.
              God, if I ever see you, or anyone else that makes a similar sort of argument, I'm going to shove a warm lamp up their ass and make them do the Cha-cha slide.
              Res ipsa loquitur

Comment

No you won't.

Comment

Originally posted by Sprayber
                  Perhaps the priorties of people are a bit skewed. Just like the Taliban blowing up the budda statues. It was sad but not really something I'll lose sleep over.
                  I see that the Oscar Wilde's quote I posted fits you like a glove.
                  I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

Comment

Originally posted by Kuciwalker
                    I know you're not very bright and your English comprehension is a bit off, so try and read carefully:

You are a moron. A moron who dances in the pits of the abyss.

Of course it's our ****ing heritage. The origins of civilization. The origins of the Middle East. The beginning of all that came after.... To simply claim that it's so distant that it doesn't matter is to **** alongside the stormtroopers of the Bush administration. To be so ignorant is inexcusable.
                    Res ipsa loquitur

Comment

We'll just have to evolve and somehow survive without it.

In a week no one will care about this.

Comment

Originally posted by Verto
                        We'll just have to evolve and somehow survive without it.

In a week no one will care about this.
                        You're probably right, although serious academics and so-on will probably continue to talk about it for a while. It's a pity it seems so irrelevent to so many people, but that's how the media cycle works, I guess.
                        Res ipsa loquitur

Comment

Originally posted by Evil Knevil

You are a moron. A moron who dances in the pits of the abyss.
                          How can you say that? Kuci is our intellectual god
                          Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
                          Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

I just learned a cool new word from Evil.

"****ape".

I like it. Yet another addition to the Ag lexicon of personal insults.

Now I just have to find someone to call it. This thread has several candidates...
                            Only feebs vote.

Comment

How can you say that? Kuci is our intellectual god

Nope. He's the little dog that follows you yapping down the street.

In other news, remind me never to piss off Evil....
                              Only feebs vote.

Comment

On a more serious note, this is terrible. These are world heritage sites IIRC. How would the US feel if someone decided to burn down Paul Revere's house?
                                Only feebs vote.

Comment

Working...
                                X