This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• April 1949, The drive forward continues

OK not much buit because of the mass build up last turn.

Im moving units to build a port city near yemeni Freedom, and Im airlifting whatever I can get out of there. Same for jewish Nicosia,moving units to Haifa as quick as I can.

Heal up your units and move forward

Just post your turn results here.

We lost four units two in Eliat and two outside of the northern most Egyptian city on the coast of the med in the Gaza Strip.
    Attached Files
    *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Where are the screenshots? This game has got awfully boring to spectate lately!

Comment

On my hard drive.

I can see them
      *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

Im playing the turn. Ill post it today. A few cities taken + one holy one
        "[A thoughtful Quote]" -Oscar Wilde

Comment

I do not have time to make an extensive report but here is the main:

Jericho, Madaba (pillaged), Nablus and Safed taken. Now there are two roads Lebanon!

Not very big casualties on arab sides. One casualty on Israeli side
          Attached Files
          Last edited by Nilat; January 16, 2005, 13:14.

Comment

Great!

Heal, and then move forward again

Comment

Got the save...

[edit:]

Is the Spitfire under my control?
              Last edited by N35t0r; January 16, 2005, 23:39.
              Indifference is Bliss

Comment

One Fanatic, one 1870 cannon and another unit (in stack) were killed between El Arish and El Mazar.

Other troops freshened up for an upcoming assault on El Mazar.

Also, Palmach units set up positions on the outskirts of Bir Asludj and will raze the camp as soon as they are all positioned.

(A damaged T-34 in the middle of the desert, as well as another defending El-Arish were killed by our enemies, so the offensive has been set back in terms of equipment.)

I didn't move the Spitfire, but there's a B-17 right there to shoot down.

As always, city defenses along the coast and a recon plane or two are appreciated...
                Indifference is Bliss

Comment

It'd be useful if I posted the File :duh:
                  Attached Files
                  Indifference is Bliss

Comment

And a Screenshot!
                    Attached Files
                    Indifference is Bliss

Comment

Good work general!!

Comment

Yes all offensive units are under your control except the ships.

You can ask for them but I have been using them to ferry the immigrants from Jewish Nicosia.

Ill get the next turn started sometime this week

Comment

I suggest we should gather money to buy some bombers. Im starting to reach to fortress cities that need more firepower.

Comment

Guys go ahead and play without me. Due to RL issues, Im drastically cutting down on my CIV time.

Comment

Im going to Brussels for a long weekend. From this day to monday evening

Comment

Working...
                              X