FG: Mafia 30: Mental Mafia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FG: Mafia 30: Mental Mafia

Today a very peculiar incident took place here in Polyview Mental Asylum. We were doing the rounds when we chanced upon Ljube-ljcvetko's own padded room, which we were forced to put him in a few weeks ago since he was getting increasingly psychotic and delusional. He had the standard paranoid fare; someone was out to get him, operations had been made to him during sleep, aliens had abducted him.

But that morning, he was dead. There was no blood, no traces of any struggle at all: the patient was lying there, rather disturbingly quiet, when we noticed that his body was cold and that he wasn't breathing. Of course we brought in the crash cart and the works right away, but it was apparent he had died several hours earlier, during the night.

Since the cause of death wasn't readily apparent, we followed standard practice and were preparing to conduct an autopsy on him. However, when we attempted to lift him from his bed, his very back peeled off and stuck to the sheets. He had suffered massive trauma to the region, and we can only surmise that it was burned with... something. We hadn't seen anything like this since the napalm burns in Vietnam, but something, that certain smell maybe, was missing.

The oddities didn't stop there, though. As we tried to assemble patient Ljcvetko back together again, we found a small piece of metal amidst all the damaged tissue. It was small, the size of a matchbox maybe, and on it was carved "Ljube-ljcvetko" in stylish old-fashioned handwriting. The late patient's name. It was so deeply embedded in the tissue, we surmised, that it had to have been inside the patient's body before the actual trauma was caused.

This all just makes no sense to us, none whatsoever. We've decided to get a good nights' sleep over it; we're certain everything will seem brighter in the morning.

[Imagine the player list neatly formatted here, with L-L promptly stricken over, with "R1 - Burned" as the time and cause of death.]
    Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

So much for the great detective. Whatever shall we do?
    I'm consitently stupid- Japher
    I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Guess at random, I guess.
      I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Poor Ljube! What kind of sick, twisted person would do such a thing to our poor friend? I remember the last thing he said to me:

"Just because I'm clinically paranoid and delusional, doesn't mean they're not after me..."
        Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
        RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

I'll got for a longshot here:

The only "clue" I can find in the story is the part about Vietnam. Vietnam is in Asia and Asia is known for rice, and Reismark's first four letters in his name translated from German to English means Rice

This might not be the right clue (If there are any), but that's the only clue I could find for now...
          This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

Damn aliens.
            XBox Live: VovanSim
            xbox.com (login required)
            Halo 3 Service Record (I fail at FPS...)
            Spore page

Comment

Its Vovan!
              I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Originally posted by Skanky Burns
                Its Vovan!
                It's Skanky Burns!
                Spore page

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by vovan

It's Skanky Burns!
                    Excellent detective work, Vovan in flushing out the culprit.

And it makes sense burns, Burns, Skanky Burns

I don't care to count how many lives we've saved
                    On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

Trying to start a dogpile, eh Hercules? I won't have any of it!
                      mssv.net - After Our Time - Six to Start

Comment

Originally posted by Adagio
                        I'll got for a longshot here:

The only "clue" I can find in the story is the part about Vietnam. Vietnam is in Asia and Asia is known for rice, and Reismark's first four letters in his name translated from German to English means Rice

This might not be the right clue (If there are any), but that's the only clue I could find for now...
                        That's stretching things a bit, but oh well. Reismark

Comment

Peeling flesh?

Missing a burnt scent?

Skanky Burns.
                          Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                          "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                          2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Skanky Burns-2
                            Reismark-2
                            Vovan-1
                            Hercules-1

Comment

Say, do we have that one silly rule now where if the mafia dies within the first few turns, he is replaced?
                              Spore page

Comment

Working...
                              X