Problem on Poly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem on Poly

I can't reply to that Special issue #3 thread..

When I click "post" it shows me "...newreply.php" and "done" in the status bar and doesn't output the usual "there's something you can think about while you wait" message..
    It just stands as blank page..
    -- What history has taught us is that people do not learn from history.
    -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Which special issue #3?
    Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

Ok I found it (first thought it was in the public forum). I got the same error too when I tried to reply. Just click on the refresh button in your browser. It will bring you to the right place eventually.
      Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

Thanks, I will try (although I think I've tried it already)
        -- What history has taught us is that people do not learn from history.
        -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Comment

I detopped the thread. Try it. I have the exactly same problem BT, I needed to retry sending a post 5-6 times. Also reading threads requires constant refresing as I keep getting white pages in some threads.
          SMAC/X FAQ | Chiron Archives
          The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man. --G.B.Shaw

Comment

Working...
          X