Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black & White

http://www.zdnet.com/gamespot/storie...3974-2,00.html

I can't wait for it to come out. The story line for the game is you're a god who controls an animal, you teach it to do things etc. Sounds boring, but read the review. There was something about how some animals showed completely dynamic traits such as jealousy, etc... not scripted in. I await its arrival...

The 'God - animal' thing is only PART of the story. The main story is you are a God that needs to be worshipped .

I have the game preordered and can't wait for the 10 days to go by .
    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

I also have it pre-ordered. Looks to be a lot of fun, though I'm being very careful not to expect tooo much from the AI. I'm also a bit worried about how precise one will have to be with the mouse. But those are nit-picky things (or maybe not, we'll see). The bigger issue is I hope the single player is really engrossing because the idea of MP creature-fighting doesn't appeal to me.
      I've been on these boards for a long time and I still don't know what to think when it comes to you -- FrantzX, December 21, 2001

"Yin": Your friendly, neighborhood negative cosmic force.

Comment

I see people are finally catching on. I've been awaiting this game for 2 solid years, and now that the end is in sight, I honestly can't believe it. I even dream about this game at night.

Currently, there is an EXCELLENT interview with Peter Molyneux available on most the major sites. He was the guest on a German video game show called Giga. The program is in german, but the interview is in english. If you have realplayer, I highly recommend you have a look.

You can find links to the movies at this site: http://www.bwcenter.com/

Imran Siddiqui: I know you are a Muslim, but I don't know how serious your religion is to you. In the game, do you find being a god, and being worshipped a problem in relation to your beliefs? As a Christian, I admit that I've been avoiding any deep thinking about this matter, convinced that it's only a game. Anyway, I'd be interested to here your opinion.

Bkeela.

Voluntary Human Extinction Movement http://www.vhemt.org/

Comment

No, I find nothing wrong with it. In fact, I relish it . Hell, in Civ, I'm basically a God for my civilization.

And I ain't too religious, so it bothers me not at all. You're question was the first time I thought about it.
          “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
          - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Working...
          X