Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Holy Empire of Heressonia Thread

In the name of Lord.
    We, by Heavenly grace emperor of Heressonia, king of Apolyton, declare this thread the official thread of the - may it be blessed with thousands years of existance - glorious nation of Heressonia. All statesments, claims and questions concerning our realm should be made here.

We attach the map of the areas claimed by our nation. May others not try to take an inch of them.
    Attached Files
    "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
    I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
    Middle East!

"I work in IT so I'd be buggered without a computer" - Words of wisdom from Provost Harrison
    "You can be wrong AND jewish" - Wiglaf :love:

Comment

Enemy beaten back!
      Middle East!

Comment

You don't have enough people to claim 3 regions. Choose only one of them.
        (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
        (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
        (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

I can claim 3 regions, just I can't treat all as part of my nation until I reach proper number of citizens.
          That's why they are not fully violet.
          Middle East!

Comment

This is basic geography of Heressonia
            Attached Files
            Middle East!

Comment

regional division
              Attached Files
              Middle East!

Comment

population density
                Attached Files
                Middle East!

Comment

The water border between Memphisiais halfway between Memphisia and Heressonian coasts. Memphisia and also controls much more water around the Memphisian Territory For Colonial Expansion of Ming Tran.

The Population density Mainland Ming Tran is correct although it is quite high on the largest island of Ming Tran, Memphisia Minor, where 200 million people live. Also the population density of the main Memphisian islands is much higher since 1.1 billion people live there.

Also, why is Nashville (in the central part of the southern half of the island of Memphis) and the northern part of the island Tennessee shown as water on your maps?
                  USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!
                  The video may avatar is from

Comment

Umm Shivatopia annexed Thailos ages ago.

@ teh backward Heressonian mapmakers
                    THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                    AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                    AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                    DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Oh dear. Is this something I was supposed to do in my supposed capacity as map dude but didn't?
                      Everything changes, but nothing is truly lost.

Comment

No the only problem is the map doesn't include new islands I made and Ming Tran is still listed as independant. Also the map has one place labled as "Heressonia" when it should be labled as "Wasteland/Memphisian Nuclear testing site and Nuclear waste storage facility".

Comment

Also, teh map incorrectly lists "Shivatopian Leader's Private Toilet" as "Heressonia" and "Memphisia."
                          THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                          AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                          AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                          DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

You are all my slaves.
                            Will9, You are some puny island in the middle of the sea. You will get only as much of territorial waters as Heressonia and Shivatopia will grant You.
                            Middle East!

Comment

The Memphisian fleet pwns all others. We make our naval borders, not you.

Heresson, I am looking for a scale to make my own maps. Could you tell me the area of the mainland of the region just east of the capital region?

Comment

Working...
                              X