Middle East!

Comment

and Heressonia owns ships bigger than your entire country
      "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
      I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
      Middle East!

Comment

Let's see how crazy Heresson is.

You claim to have ships bigger than Turkey? (You claim that a region similar in size to Memphisia is as big as Turkey and then you claim that you have ships bigger than my country.)

Are you also claiming that Heressonia is as big as Asia?
        USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!
        The video may avatar is from

Comment

I love reading you guys' posts. This is better than HBO.
          Everything changes, but nothing is truly lost.

Comment

Thailos could not have been annexed by Shivatopia, for Shivatopia already owns 3 provinces, or rather big humps of ash that were left after my bombardments.
            Ming Tran is independent, as it was defended well against Memphisians in The War of Mintranian Independance.
            I thought You ment Thailos. The "region" east to Heressonia Magna is not quite a region as military zone, but anyway, it is kind of the size of Slovenia.
            Middle East!

Comment

Shivatopia is special, and as teh region's superpower, can own more than three provinces.

In fact, all of Heressonia and Memphisia are also Shivatopian provinces. Teh maps just haven't been updated to reflect that.
              THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
              AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
              AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
              DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Heressonia ceased to exist 12 hours ago.

Comment

Yeah, I took over teh lands
                  THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES

Comment

Wait, it's happened once already. I remember I could restore it. What should I do now?
                    It's funny it happens now, because I am working on a Grand History of Heressonia thread.
                    Middle East!

Comment

Try logging in again. Or maybe you emailed someone last time?

Comment

29 minutes ago: The Caliphate of Heressonia departed this region for Lazarus

traitor

Comment

Maybe that's teh region where countries are moved when they're brought back from teh dead.

Comment

Working...
                          X