This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You can download winRAR from the official site
    WinRAR provides the full RAR and ZIP file support, can decompress CAB, GZIP and other archive formats

The RAR format is from them so...

It´s a trial for 30 days by the way.
    The Party seeks power entirely for its own sake. We are not interested in the good of others; we are interested solely in power. Not wealth or luxury or long life or happiness: only power, pure power.

Join Eventis, the land of spam and unspeakable horrors!

Comment

Originally posted by Martin Gühmann
      The aui components are common componets widly used in the code, therefore I don't think the problem lies there.
      I don't think the problem lies there either, I just think I need to understand it to understand where the problem does lie .

The SPRiskLevelStringTable is also used in spnewgamewindow.cpp and so far there are no reports that there is something wrong.
      Yes. I noticed that too. But I suspect that the use there is superfluous and the result doesn't actually appear anywhere in the game...

Anyway, after a couple of days thinking about it I have an idea what to try next.

Comment

Maq,

Maybe you should add a link to the latest playtest build in your first post for a lot of thenew guys coming by...(atleast I didn't see it there)
        Formerly known as "E" on Apolyton

See me at Civfanatics.com

Comment

I added a link to the latest one, but do I need to link to the last playtest that is playable on more than one continent? Does that playtest support the mods?
          Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)
          CtP2 AE Wiki & Modding Reference
          One way to compile the CtP2 Source Code.

Comment

I just found Monarchy in a ruin and got this popup, any idea why it does that and in a different colour?

Using latest playtest.
            Attached Files
            Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)

Comment

The same thing happens every time I have researched a new goverment, missing gov name and the question in white color.

Comment

Sorry I couldn't find the link because it was in the Martin quote so it didn't look like link.

Not Sure if we need to provide the other links, but then again customer service is what we are about!

PS anyone else notice that the latest playtest date on the start up still uses July 2004???

And anyone know how to disable the start up video? It wears me out as I test my tiles and sprites for errors....

Comment

Originally posted by E
                  And anyone know how to disable the start up video? It wears me out as I test my tiles and sprites for errors....
                  Yes - use the command line argument "nointromovie" .

Comment

Originally posted by J Bytheway

Yes - use the command line argument "nointromovie" .
                    Thanks J, which file though?victorymovie.txt?

Comment

You add it in the target line in a shortcut like

"D:\Games\CtP2 Playtest\ctp2_program\ctp\ctp2.exe" -nointromovie

Comment

Got It thanks Maq!

Comment

E,
                          another way to skip the intromovie is to hit any key once the Load has completed.

Comment

thanks Mirimunchkin,I was doing that but just got aggitated because I was just starting a new game, looking around then exiting. And then repeat to see how things flowed with my tiiles (by the way I 've done a lot of tweaking to clean it up and it looks really good, I'll post the newest soon.)

Comment

Where can I download the latest Playtest???

And I´d also like to see all the current altered source code files (specialy if they are all together in a ZIP)

I only found an old version in the directory, and even this one seams very, very good.

thanks,

Felipe

Comment

Playtest is on the first page of this thread, but I feel generous: :
                                2004.12.28.CTP2.Playtest.rar

code BUT you have to download each individual piece done since then (thest of page 14 and 15 in the Altered Source Files thread)
                                2004.12.27.CTP2.ALL.zip

thread:

Edit: Removed link. You can download the latest version of the Apolyton edition from here.
                                Last edited by Martin Gühmann; May 23, 2008, 18:02.

Comment

Working...
                                X