• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "The most thorough historical simulation anywhere."

While you waiting for Civ-3.
    Check this one out: http://www.europa-universalis.com/

It aint Civ, but Computer Games Online wrote:
    "It's Like: The most thorough historical simulation anywhere."

Personaly, i dont want Civ-3 to be a "historical simulation" - at least not in the main game. Thats scenario-stuff. But, since some civers like to dwell in historical details, you guys should perhaps give it a look. I dont know if its avalable in the states yet, though.

Its real-time BUT - you can slow down the time to a crawl, or you can pause the game an still access all controls.

Have been following this game closly and it seems like amazing fun. Havn´t seen it in the shops here in sweden yet ralf, did you order it or ? Of course I live in skellefteå so
    You have it ?

Comment

quote:

Originally posted by Depp on 12-29-2000 04:26 PM
      You have it ?

Ja, jag köpte det för några dagar sedan. (i bought i a couple of days ago).

Comment

Try mentioning this game in the Alt.Civs or OT section, might get a lot of attention there.

The graphics look a bit too happy-smiley for my taste at least...

Comment

i can see why you posted this here, but this thread will be moved to the other games forum

Comment

Read about it in a few other threads here. Might buy it if I see it locally or on eBay.
            (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
            (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
            (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Have to wait 'till February to get it here, but it looks mighty interesting.

On their website (mentioned in the first post), try reading the After Action Reports (kinda like Viking Scribes), they're quite interesting. They also have them in the forums.

"Let us kill the English! Their concept of individual rights could undermine the power of our beloved tyrants!"

~Lisa as Jeanne d'Arc

Comment

Working...
              X