Daddy!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daddy!

Its official! My wife and I are expecting our seventh child, due in early August.

We haven't told anyone about it yet and were thinking of waiting until Christmas. Any suggestions on how we should break the news?
    "And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you—ask what you can do for your country. My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man." -- JFK Inaugural, 1961
    "Extremism in the defense of liberty is not a vice." -- Barry Goldwater, 1964 GOP Nomination acceptance speech (not George W. Bush 40 years later...)
    2004 Presidential Candidate
    2008 Presidential Candidate (for what its worth)

Oh great. MORE baby picture threads...

Congrats!
    The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

Re: Daddy!

Originally posted by Vince278
      Its official! My wife and I are expecting our seventh child, due in early August.
      Have you considered moving to Europe?
      (Congratulations I think )
      Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
      Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

Seven?

Have you considered birth control?
        Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

7th kid coming up? Whoah, Respect to both of you (you & your wife)

Comment

I was going to make some comment about that 7th child thing you two got going there, but I'm happy with just being the first Polytubby to send you my congradulations.

Have you thought of any (boy's/girl's) names yet? Princess Vladimir the Second will make him/her stand out from his/her older siblings...
            The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

Seven!!

I can't even count that high without using all of the fingers on my right hand.

Congrats.

How about setting another place at the kiddies table (or whatever it is that you use) and just see who figures it out?

Comment

Is this really news? Now if you didn't have another child, I'd be thinking about how to break the news to family and friends...

Seriously, congratulations!

Comment

I don't think it's that interesting the 7th time around.
                  "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

Any suggestions on how we should break the news?
                    I suggest you let Ms Spears do the explanation for you:
                    Oops, I did it again...

Congrats!

Comment

SEVEN?! JESUS CHRIST! Tie a knot in it already.
                      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Boy are you and the wife going to be broke come college time.

Comment

A SUV would be to small for the family now, huh?
                          So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
                          Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

Not a Chevrolet Suburban. With the optional fourth row bench seat you can fit 11.

Comment

congrats.
                              "Everything for the State, nothing against the State, nothing outside the State" - Benito Mussolini

Comment

Working...
                              X