Having problems running CTP2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Having problems running CTP2

hello guys, I havent been here in a long time, because I was busy with college and stuff, and when I come back my CTP2 cd is all covered with holes and stuff, but still I have it installed on my computer, can someone help me on a solution for this, maybe I should make a copy of the CD or something? thanks in advance.

-- I tried copying the CD but it wont run, it says "Insert the CTP2 to continue" uhmmm...

tricky.
    the only thing i can think of is try to find it in a shop, it will only be on a budget label - so not expensive. Failing that as it can be hard to track down sometimes, ebay might be the only option?
    'The very basis of the liberal idea – the belief of individual freedom is what causes the chaos' - William Kristol, son of the founder of neo-conservitivism, talking about neo-con ideology and its agenda for you.info here. prove me wrong.

Bush's Republican=Neo-con for all intent and purpose. be afraid.

Comment

let me try that.. but I dont know how to ship it to Panama... Ill try checking that out..

Comment

even with the source code released you will still need the origonal CD to play the game, sometimes you might find the game in the bargin buns of some computer game stores?
        If on ebay try to buy it from someone local to you, rather than oversea's, to avoid shipping etc.
        Good luck
        'The very basis of the liberal idea – the belief of individual freedom is what causes the chaos' - William Kristol, son of the founder of neo-conservitivism, talking about neo-con ideology and its agenda for you.info here. prove me wrong.

Comment

Since you still have the game installed on your computer you could search out an "unauthorized patch" which would allow you to play without the CD.

Of course you could just buy another copy I think you can get it for less the $10 now.
          Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

no, theres nothing here in panama.... guess that the shipping and handling is more expensive than the game itself.. maybe I should try Oerdin's option. I already buyed the game so I guess theres nothing illegal..

Comment

have you tried ebay? You can probably get it for a few dollars including shiping if there are none local to you.

i searched with 'Call to power 2' as the search word, but you can probably find more with variations like 'Call to power II' etc. heres the ebay link:

Atleast if you get an origonal cd - you wont have any future compatability problems and you wont need to find the no cd to get it to run etc.....

Failing that i guess that leaves you with only one option - if i still had my second copy of CTP2 i could post it to you, wish i knew where it had got to

Comment

Working...
              X