MAR 1949, Lets kick some @$$!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MAR 1949, Lets kick some @$$!

OK I rush built something in just about every city.

I changed the IDF builds to Palmachs, a much better unit for just a few sheilds more.

We lost one Palmach to air attack way up north outside of Kafer Szold.

Lets try to mop up the Palestinian cities north of Jerusalem. Its going to be tough but heal your arty, attack a city, rinse and repeat, you got one extra tank up north and one extra Arty.

In the south make sure Bersheba is secure we lost a unti outside of that town as well to Egytian aircraft. 3 fighters tried to knock out our fighter just west of there and failed.

Heal what you have in the Gaza strip and then keep heading south, take another town, rinse and repeat.

Stalin II has everything from East Jerusalem to Jaffa S inclusive and north.

N35 has everthing to the south of that line.

N35 feel free to take your time and answer questions. Im going to try and pry HTower from MZO and see if he will top this for us.
    Attached Files
    *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

I'm currently taking a look at the save, and testing combat odds...

If someone else wants to play, do so... Otherwise, i'll play later on. I'll also rename the cities and correct the suffix (N or S for now, right?)
    Indifference is Bliss

Comment

Enough testing, I'm playing now.
      Indifference is Bliss

Comment

Here's the file.

I had a log but i lost it.

Mostly moving, and an artillery was kille dby an unveteran T-34 and it was made veteran, then retreated to safety.

Requests:

Recon planes in the desert (Nevatim perhaps): These guys are very useful to spot around, and they can kill a bobmber if they are lucky.

Artillery, then Settler type in Eliat, to assault Aqba and then plop a fortress next to Taba and assault it.
        Indifference is Bliss

Comment

Duh, the file.
          Attached Files
          Indifference is Bliss

Comment

OK Ill see about the aircraft but our treasury is down to 200 plus gold, I spent a LOT last turn to rush units.

Ill see what I can do about a settler/worker down south.
            *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

Originally posted by N35t0r
              If someone else wants to play, do so... Otherwise, i'll play later on. I'll also rename the cities and correct the suffix (N or S for now, right?)
              Im not sure why all those "S"'s and "N"'s are in there. I dont know if they have some significance or not.

I think they were in the original game not a front designation but if you want to change them all feel free to do so.

Also if you have the time and want to do it please post a screen shot or two.

Thanks

Comment

Ok. i'll see to get some screenshots up after i come back from picking up my little sister from a birthday...

As for the letter designations, they were supposed to correspond to which front had thoce cities under control. As now there are only two fronts, I've renamed the cities according to it. BTW, I didn't move any units in Yemeni Freedom, I was not sure wether they belonged to me or not.
                Indifference is Bliss

Comment

Ill keep control of Yemeni Freedom and Jewish Nicosia just to make it easy, I pop out a unti at either place once in a while but Ill transport them (somehow) to the fronts and then they are yours

No hurry on the screenies, just whenever you get the chance

Comment

Here's a screenshot...

Not much happened, so it includes a small lesson
                    Attached Files
                    Indifference is Bliss

Comment

Alright

Ill go and try to find Stalin II at CDG, I remember something about him being busy but cant remember how long so Ill go check up on him.

Comment

hey, im back from Finland. Do we still have to write our reports at the front threads?
                        "[A thoughtful Quote]" -Oscar Wilde

Comment

Write em there or write them here, either way is fine, with just three of us actively playing we can probably put everything in one turn thread

Comment

Well, I think it looks cool to gave tens of succesful turns in one thread

Comment

The turn report can be found here:

and the file here
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X