MAR 1949, Lets kick some @$$!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sounds like a great idea.

And feel free to jump in and add the palaces.

You wanna jump back in the game Emu?

Even if its just over Xmass holiday?

Im asking seriously, since three of us desn't really constitute a demo game
    *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

Defence Minister maybe, Emu?
      "[A thoughtful Quote]" -Oscar Wilde

Comment

I start my next semester on the 3rd, but I'll be happy to at least join in until then.

Comment

Thats great! Nice to have you back (for a while atleast)

Comment

Emu if you want go ahead and play for me, defense, immigration, and the COS to start the next turn. I wont be able to get to it till later in the week anyway after I get back home. Im at the inlaws right now.

Then if we get another turn in you and I can share more duties next time.

Play on we are doing this casual anyway with so few players
            *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

and I think making a destroyer in Yemeni Freedom would be a good idea!

Comment

Go for it

I was going to build Plamachs and send them north to Eliat and when I had enough take that city just east of Eliat and have the road from there down to Yemeni Freedom, but I could go for a possible invasion as well, but we would NEED that destroyer then, there are several enemy gunboats in the Gulf of Acquaba (sp?)

Comment

I hate to do this to you gys, but I won't be able to participate in this game. I just received word two and a half hours ago that my grandfather in Tel-Aviv passed away unexpectedly.

Comment

Im sorry about your granfather
                    Its no problem, we can understand very well

Comment

unstickied

Comment

Working...
                      X